Jets could start 0-5 | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets could start 0-5

I dunno, I think if you all keep the predictions coming, it may just be the edge we need. And I am completely serious. I can't otherwise explain these past 3 victories. They are simply miraculous.

keep with the predictions

more comedy for us jets fans
Honestly, if our defense keeps preforming like it did yesterday, 11-5 or 10-6 is about right. Rex needs to do something now because our "Great, best in the league" defense is not living up to the billing and it is making me nervous in a season where I thought the offense would be giving us fits and the defense would have to bail them out.

Honestly, if our defense keeps preforming like it did yesterday, 11-5 or 10-6 is about right. Rex needs to do something now because our "Great, best in the league" defense is not living up to the billing and it is making me nervous in a season where I thought the offense would be giving us fits and the defense would have to bail them out.

I was going to make this point earlier but the board was down. Agreed.

10-6, 11-5 and no better. its pretty much a lock u will lose at ne and pitt( real teams) and u will prob at least drop 1 if not 2 of the 4 vs cinn, mia, at chi, buff. prob at chi being the most likely, and depending who plays for us when we play you guys.

10-6, 11-5 and no better. its pretty much a lock u will lose at ne and pitt( real teams) and u will prob at least drop 1 if not 2 of the 4 vs cinn, mia, at chi, buff. prob at chi being the most likely, and depending who plays for us when we play you guys.

Looking forward to seeing just how wrong this actually is.

You seem to be forgetting that we handled the Pats already, shutting them out in the second half without a healthy Revis.

13-3 with homefield advantage.

Looking forward to seeing just how wrong this actually is.

You seem to be forgetting that we handled the Pats already, shutting them out in the second half without a healthy Revis.

13-3 with homefield advantage.
u guys r deff not going 13-3 if u guys play the pats and steelers that they resemble now barring no injury. 12-4 is a remote possibility, 13-3 no chance. i see 11-5, maybe 10-6 no worse than that.

u guys r deff not going 13-3 if u guys play the pats and steelers that they resemble now barring no injury. 12-4 is a remote possibility, 13-3 no chance. i see 11-5, maybe 10-6 no worse than that.

Well your track record in this thread speaks for itself.

I am certain they do better than your predictions now... mostly because your so certain you know what's up when you have proven multiple times that your just hoping for collapse. Get ready to pack your bags because if your being so emo about living in NY right now wait until January/February.

Well your track record in this thread speaks for itself.

I am certain they do better than your predictions now... mostly because your so certain you know what's up when you have proven multiple times that your just hoping for collapse. Get ready to pack your bags because if your being so emo about living in NY right now wait until January/February.
whats my track record in this thread? im to lazy to look it up, but i do know i wasnt the starter of it.

whats my track record in this thread? im to lazy to look it up, but i do know i wasnt the starter of it.

Congrats on not starting it... you have still been making predictions, which I know your aware of, that have been incorrect. Thanks for making another one!

Back
Top Bottom