Jets D Says They Knew Plays Before Before Snap | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets D Says They Knew Plays Before Before Snap

The Miami Dolphins are not soft. I think we are going to incur a few penalties this season of the "unnecessary" variety because someone apparently has coached them into being physical? What? When Cameron Wake said he wanted to kill his opponent, that should've perked up more ears than it might've last week.

They might miss some tackles but they are looking to lay a lick on their opponents.

Yo Wake, mess up that kid's California hair.

Looks like another recall from Ford is needed. They have to move on from Stafford.

Kudos to their HC, what a great "defensive mind" he is. Miami better change every "normal routine" plays up for the weekend.

Wanny has no right to talk about any QB's.....what a putz..

Hmm, not sure what you're getting at there but the affectionate nickname refers to Stafford's HC.

Or from the degenerate hobo, as Wanny calls him.

If your referring to Patricia I would tend to agree but for the sake of fairness I'll wait til I see more before making that declaration.

Could we see Stafford as a candidate for other teams with aging QB's?

Steelers, Giants, Chargers.....the 04' QB class. 0-3 to start the season and I know Ben and Eli didn't look good. Seems like, by the stat sheet, Rivers played well though.

Hmm, not sure what you're getting at there but the affectionate nickname refers to Stafford's HC.

My bad...You would have to be a Dolphin fan to catch that joke...

Wanny has no right to talk about any QB's.....what a putz..

:lol:

He was talking about me. I call Matt Patricia a hobo all the time in VIP chat. Last night during the game I was going ham on him. My new nickname for him is "The Freegan."

Dude looks like he eats out of a dumpster.

Back
Top Bottom