Jets falling apart? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets falling apart?

We got a piss fight between Junc and Revis

Junc - "Are the Jets falling apart? We are a mediocre team and mediocre teams lose the close games. I wouldn't say we are falling apart."

Revis - "I was a little upset to see him that way," cornerback Darrelle Revis added. "I'm upset for the same reasons he's upset. . . . I haven't been a part of a meeting where a coach cried like that. . . . In the future, I hope there are more tears of joy than the one this morning."

Take Junc's word for it.... they aren't falling apart...

Our D this year has been better than Baltimore's, do you have ay idea why that is? Rex knows defense, the 2 has had 2 bad games now. Keep in mind our most important defensive player is out for the year. That make a difference. It didn't show up the first 2 games w/o him but it did this week.
Stop it with these excuses. The Jets aren't getting it done and they're obviously not as good as you thought.

Are the Jets falling apart? We are a mediocre team and mediocre teams lose the close games. I wouldn't say we are falling apart.

If he hadn't opened his mouth in the offseason creating high expectations he'd be celebrated right now for where we are at and where the rookie QB is at but he changed that so he has no one to blame but himself. W/ all that people forget we have a rookie QB, we lost our most importan defensive player, we lost our most important offensive player, our HC is also a rookie. realistically we shouldn't have been better than a 7-8 win team and that's why i picked us to win 6-7 games before the season.

The excuses coming from you guys is amazing....think about it. The Jets themselves said they were 'the best defense in the NFL....and they have a bunch of names and contracts to prove it.

A better O-line than most teams.

Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco did in their first yr...and we know how you guys cling to that comparison. You yourself tout Cotch.

So tell me how the Jets are doing anything but under-achieving???

Are the Jets falling apart? We are a mediocre team and mediocre teams lose the close games. I wouldn't say we are falling apart.

If he hadn't opened his mouth in the offseason creating high expectations he'd be celebrated right now for where we are at and where the rookie QB is at but he changed that so he has no one to blame but himself. W/ all that people forget we have a rookie QB, we lost our most importan defensive player, we lost our most important offensive player, our HC is also a rookie. realistically we shouldn't have been better than a 7-8 win team and that's why i picked us to win 6-7 games before the season.

news flash...he DID open his mouth...and he WILL continue to do so because that's who he is.

a fat blubbering walrus

:callme:

The Jets started 3-0 and they were the talk of the town. Jet fans were going crazy with excitement and Rex Ryan was strutting around like he actually had done something as a head coach. Everybody(it was the only thing ESPN really talked about during pregame of the MNF game) talked about how dominate the defense was and how they were Raven like.

The Jets then went on to lose 5 of their next 6 games. To me, that is the definition of falling apart. Yes, Miami has the same overall record, but in comparison, Miami has WON 4 of their past 6 games. One team is heading one way, and one team is heading the other way.

You could technically say that Miami is also playing a "rookie" QB. Yes, this is his second year, but he was on the bench all last season.

You do have a rookie coach, but he inherited a 9-7 team, not a 1-15 team like Sparano did last year.

Wonder what the excuses will be next season when Rex and Mark are no longer Rookies????

The Jets started 3-0 and they were the talk of the town. Jet fans were going crazy with excitement and Rex Ryan was strutting around like he actually had done something as a head coach. Everybody(it was the only thing ESPN really talked about during pregame of the MNF game) talked about how dominate the defense was and how they were Raven like.

The Jets then went on to lose 5 of their next 6 games. To me, that is the definition of falling apart. Yes, Miami has the same overall record, but in comparison, Miami has WON 4 of their past 6 games. One team is heading one way, and one team is heading the other way.

You could technically say that Miami is also playing a "rookie" QB. Yes, this is his second year, but he was on the bench all last season.

You do have a rookie coach, but he inherited a 9-7 team, not a 1-15 team like Sparano did last year.

was rex strutting around? What you guys fail to realize is most of his big talk came in the offseason.

We started out great and have stumbled. We still have a good staff, good players but we'll see if we can drag ourselves out of it.

There's a HUGE difference btw a rookie QB and a 2nd year QB even if the 2nd yr guy didn't play as a rookie. He still had a year+ to learn under a good QB.

I'd rather struggle this year and get better than have a big 1st year and get worse like mangini and Sparano.

Wonder what the excuses will be next season when Rex and Mark are no longer Rookies????

We'll be in 1st place at this time next year.

careful nublar... you will frighten him off if you continue to disassemble his defense mechanisms

If he leaves we will have no one to feel sorry for

was rex strutting around? What you guys fail to realize is most of his big talk came in the offseason.

We started out great and have stumbled. We still have a good staff, good players but we'll see if we can drag ourselves out of it.

There's a HUGE difference btw a rookie QB and a 2nd year QB even if the 2nd yr guy didn't play as a rookie. He still had a year+ to learn under a good QB.

I'd rather struggle this year and get better than have a big 1st year and get worse like mangini and Sparano.

dude...just stop

it couldn't be any more pathetic what the state of the jets franchise is right now.

This latest rex ryan meltdown is hilarious and your refusal to process that is a bit troublesome to be honest.

careful nublar... you will frighten him off if you continue to disassemble his defense mechanisms

If he leaves we will have no one to feel sorry for

I have been posting on this board since 2004, in that time:

Jets 2 playoff apps, nearly made AFC Title game
Maimi 1 playoff app, slaughtered at home in WC rd

Jets vs. Miami: 8-4

Should you guys really be feeling sorry for anyone when your last playoff win came when Al groh was still our coach?

Generally the reason teams take a step back in their 2nd year is due to scheduling and opposing teams having a ful yr of tape on their tendencies and players weaknesses.

1st place next yr....I'll have to keep that one in mind. None of your other predictions seemed to hold any water...maybe you'll be able to get it right next year though....or you'll just have to manufacture new excuses.

I have been posting on this board since 2004, in that time:

Jets 2 playoff apps, nearly made AFC Title game
Maimi 1 playoff app, slaughtered at home in WC rd

Jets vs. Miami: 8-4

Should you guys really be feeling sorry for anyone when your last playoff win came when Al groh was still our coach?

yes i feel sorry for you. you are delusional.

Back
Top Bottom