Jets fan at it again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets fan at it again

jgarMD

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Jets fan ar talking superbowl once again. I perused a few jets messgae boards sites and they are talking liek the seaosn is already over and they are talking parades. Appartently they say Vinnie has been looking "sensational". If there is anything that I care about this year it is that we beat the Fu*&^%$ Jets. Those fans are the cretins of the NFL, everything about that organization sickens me. Now that is out of the way, I would like to say a hello to all. I am a newbie here. Been a Dolfan since the David Woodley, Andre Franlin, AJ Duhe days. I live and DIE every year with these guys. I live in Eagle country so it is tough getting good camp info, I thank you all for providing updates. I am looking forward to being a regular here.

J. R.

welcome..like i said..... the texens have a better chance of winning the Sb then the jets

The Jets OL is in a pretty big mess. Mawae's out until right before the regular season which means he WILL be rusty when the season starts (you can't avoid that pro bowler or no). Fabini's got two bum shoulders that aren't being talked about at all. Randy Thomas also has a bum shoulder that he injured pretty seriously in mini-camps, with the latest injury during training camp being connected to the earlier one. Kareem McKenzie and JP Machado are greener than their uniforms.

Now Chad Pennington's got to be feeling a little left out after he made that statement that in his mind he's competing for the start (which really is an understandable statement) and then both Vinny AND Herm jumped on his case and Herm went pretty public and ridiculed Pennington. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the start of a conflict that leads to Pennington's exit from NYC.

But, their WR corp is solid, CuMart and LaMont seem about as solid a RB+Backup as you can get....god only knows which Vinny Testeverde is going to show up on any given play though. I still insist their D is going to be a mess because of how many times they're rolling the dice on unknown free agents and unknown injury situations. Eventually you come up with snake eyes.

Originally posted by jgarMD
Jets fan ar talking superbowl once again. I perused a few jets messgae boards sites and they are talking liek the seaosn is already over and they are talking parades. Appartently they say Vinnie has been looking "sensational". If there is anything that I care about this year it is that we beat the Fu*&^%$ Jets. Those fans are the cretins of the NFL, everything about that organization sickens me. Now that is out of the way, I would like to say a hello to all. I am a newbie here. Been a Dolfan since the David Woodley, Andre Franlin, AJ Duhe days. I live and DIE every year with these guys. I live in Eagle country so it is tough getting good camp info, I thank you all for providing updates. I am looking forward to being a regular here.

J. R.

jgar... I couldn't agree with you more about the jets... They top my personal list of most hated teams :fire:
That said... I also share with you the misfortune of being in Eagle country :mad: so I also have trouble getting news...
You will find that this is probably the best Dolphan site out there as far as train camp news... opinions, and discussion among fans... hope yo enjoy it here as much as I do! :D

Jet fans never can understand losing to anyone. It's never that they are less talented, it's always someone oe something else's fault. Personally I love the Edwards regime, I think he's overmatched and will lead this team to mediocrity. They've already overdrafted positions they invested 1st rounders in, ie. TE, DE, at the expense of positions they're thin at, OL & LB.

Just read over on ESPN about Vinny is out a few days for hurting his thumb again. Hmmm, he's done that many times before. Maybe his age is catching up with him.

Back
Top Bottom