Jets fans already worried | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets fans already worried

Originally posted by miadphan13
I visited the ol' Jets Insider and it appears that a few of their members are a tad bit worried about the Dolphins and their own schedule this season. :lol: :lol:

Here are a few quotes from Pyper's Army :lol:

"Miami also has 9 games against the elite teams. The Dolphins however, luck out by getting Chicago and Oakland at home. Throw in the fact that their due to not only beat, but sweep the Jets and you're looking at a 12-4 season and the AFC East championship in Miami."

"The Jets have 9 games against strong playoff contenders, including a brutal stretch of 5 games to end the regular season. Will the Jets collapse AGAIN in December??? The schedule makers certainly did everything they could to make it happen. I'm predicting an 8-3 start turns into another disappointing 9-7 season."
:D I'll drink to that!! :D :drinkers: Go Dolphins!! Hey 13, Pypers a hick fan, he's just waiting around for some old Jets to be cut so he can start them on his Patsies LOL

......and Shuler82......

"UGGGGGH!!!
look at our stretch run!!!

dec 2 @ oakland
dec 9 DENVER
dec 16 @ chicago
dec 23 @ NE
dec 30 GREEN BAY"

........and Jets1958..........

"Does anyone have info on strength of schedule? Maybe its too soon for that but I'd like to know how the Jets rank out for 2002. It appears to be a pretty tough schedule."

.........and jji22.........

"Our December schedule could conceivably kill us. The five teams we play, Oakland, Denver, Green Bay, Chicago and New England were a combined 54-26 (.675) last year."

Here's to ANOTHER Jets December slide and a sweep by the Dolphins!! :drinkers:

Originally posted by miadphan13
What are you trying to post Joe? It didn't show up. :(
Yes it did, Look carefully at I'll drink to that, my post is next to it LOL:D

That's Right Joe and Away We GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nine in A Row
The Hex Lives
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS !!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by nyrican
That's Right Joe and Away We GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nine in A Row
The Hex Lives
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS !!!!!!!!!!!
Hey rican whassss up! you know it baby!:lol:

Oh, okay Joe :) I don't know him, but I believe he speaks the truth! :lol: Hey NYRican, getting pumped up about our game!! :D I wrote to Chops to see if he was coming to the game also. I'm not worried because you guys will be outnumbered! :lol: Maybe I can sit amongst some cool Jets fans this time. :rolleyes:

yep you got that right my sweet....

and I have a Curtis Martin Jersey for you.... a real running back

The Hex Lives...

As frustated dolfans left Joe Robbie (I mean pro player) after seeing their team loose to the NY Jets for the 8th straight time.. transplanted New Yorker's like myself gleefully chanted

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS....

NYRican, if Curtis Martin is a real running back, then why do you guys dream about getting rid of him. I know what it's like to support a team that doesnt support it's RB, but not this year baby, not this year!! :D If I have to wear a Jets jersey because I lose our bet, then I want a Cherbet jersey because he is HOT!! :eek: Although, I rather have Cherbet just holding a Dolphins jersey! :ladysman: NICE :D

........And as those Dolfans left Joe Robbie after the loss to the Jets that day, myself included, we were already planning for next year. Yesterday is gone and the future awaits us. I say.........BRING IT ON!! :D

Yes, I am Joe. Watch me flex my 6" biceps! :lol: Don't make me take you out! :evil: :lol: Muck will soon be my first thumb wrestling victim. You want a piece of me too? :lol: :lol:

OOoo no am I in trouble now! Me to old to mix it up with you darlin, although I probably enjoy the pain...... ooops I did it again LOL

i dont care if the fins go 2-14 next season as long as they open a can of whoop ass on the jets...both times!

Originally posted by dolphinsrock
i dont care if the fins go 2-14 next season as long as they open a can of whoop ass on the jets...both times!

UMMM.................that`s gett`n a LITTLE carried away. Know what you mean tho. :D

Back
Top Bottom