Jets fans invading Landshark | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets fans invading Landshark

I have no doubt that Dolphins fans will be packing that stadium and yelling their damn heads off the whole game. Jets fans will be in big trouble if they try to start any crap. No way do the Dolphins lose this game on Monday night ... not after we nearly knocked off the 4-0 Colts on MNF a few weeks ago. The Dolphins are better than our record shows. Jets fans are about to find out.

The Jets are the ones flying home embarrassed after their azz whoopin on prime time TV. The Vikings-Packers game on Monday got huge ratings. I bet this Dolphins-Jets game will too.

It's gonna be fuuunn. Bring it on Jets fans. The Dolphins will defend our house.

:nutkick:

I have no doubt that Dolphins fans will be packing that stadium and yelling their damn heads off the whole game. Jets fans will be in big trouble if they try to start any crap. No way do the Dolphins lose this game on Monday night ... not after we nearly knocked off the 4-0 Colts on MNF a few weeks ago. The Dolphins are better than our record shows. Jets fans are about to find out.

The Jets are the ones flying home embarrassed after their azz whoopin on prime time TV. The Vikings-Packers game on Monday got huge ratings. I bet this Dolphins-Jets game will too.

It's gonna be fuuunn. Bring it on Jets fans. The Dolphins will defend our house.

:nutkick:

Flying home to New Jersey!:chuckle:

I myself will be loud enough to cover all New Jersey jets fans around me...Section 455 will be rockin!

The reason there will be an inordinate amount of Jets fans in Miami is b/c they have a partnership with JetBlue. This partnership will allow fans (season tixx holders) to fly to road games at ridiculously cheap prices. $12 to Buffalo & Boston. $50 to Ft. Lauderdale from JFK.

http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/art...touches-down-as-jets-official-airline-partner

So, there's your answer. Now, do us all a favor and win the game please. They can be there all they want. But, if they lose then it's moot...or shall i say it would be mute!

Best,

JS

It will be like MNF with Indy colts. yeah some annoying jets fans, but when dirty throws another INT, they sink into depression realizing that the kid is only good at home and even then.....

I just watched the Farve Jets game and listened to the wonderful phin fans making lots of noise after putting the Jets away. This should be fun Monday.

Sanchez looked pretty good on the road against Houston week 1, which has beena tough place to play recently, converting a lot of 3rd downs, leading 3 TD possessions in his NFL debut. Yeah, he had a rough start at the Saints. Happens to rookie QB's. Just hope to limit those.

The reason there will be an inordinate amount of Jets fans in Miami is b/c they have a partnership with JetBlue. This partnership will allow fans (season tixx holders) to fly to road games at ridiculously cheap prices. $12 to Buffalo & Boston. $50 to Ft. Lauderdale from JFK.

http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/art...touches-down-as-jets-official-airline-partner

So, there's your answer. Now, do us all a favor and win the game please. They can be there all they want. But, if they lose then it's moot...or shall i say it would be mute!

Best,

JS

that's nuts

All I know is I will be there. You know what colors I fly until I die! I will be damned if I don't do my part. You Can Hear Me thru that mask and on 3rd downs I put it to the side to get even louder!

All I know is I will be there. You know what colors I fly until I die! I will be damned if I don't do my part. You Can Hear Me thru that mask and on 3rd downs I put it to the side to get even louder!

When the New Jersey jets have a thrid down, Dolfans have to scream as loud as we can, Come on Dolfans, lets set a new noise record this week!
This is OUR HOUSE.

It's no surprise. NY sucks monkey nuts. I'd move out of there as quickly as possible as well. Cant' really blame them since there place of origin is relative to a trash dump. Let's just make sure the Fins and we as fans embarrass the annoying, no-good guido transplants.

lol....we're jets fans not giants fans. almost all guidos are yankees/giants fans. and we hate guidos just as much as everyone else.

typical jet fan...

how many times miami's won in the meadowlands the past 12 years "matters" ?

Yes b/c beating the 4 win Giants in 2003 really shows how easy it's been to win in the meadowlands. :crazy:

All that matters is who won the last time the two teams played each other. Until you beat us we are the Champions! Get it??:thanks:

Yes b/c beating the 4 win Giants in 2003 really shows how easy it's been to win in the meadowlands. :crazy:

Best,

JS

This makes sense, seeing as how most Jet fans are either gas station attendants or ****-scoopers.

When the New Jersey jets have a thrid down, Dolfans have to scream as loud as we can, Come on Dolfans, lets set a new noise record this week!
This is OUR HOUSE.

Don't ever call them the New Jersey Jets in my presence ever again. It's an insult to my home state, and all who are proud to call it home. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom