Jets game notes, Sporano's bad game mgmt + Texans are best in NFL at tipping balls | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets game notes, Sporano's bad game mgmt + Texans are best in NFL at tipping balls

WTF? I'd like to ask you a question about your intelligence but I don't want to break forum rules....

I don't think you have to question his intelligence as it is very clear to everyone, Fin fans, pat fans, even his own Jet fans, as to what he's working with. In about two seconds he's going to start re-defining what a "big play" means. There's are terms for people that fabricate their own reality, one politicians , and the mentally ill.

I don't think you have to question his intelligence as it is very clear to everyone, Fin fans, pat fans, even his own Jet fans, as to what he's working with. In about two seconds he's going to start re-defining what a "big play" means. There's are terms for people that fabricate their own reality, one politicians , and the mentally ill.

thanks vaark.

please explain the difference btw the wild card round and divisional round?

if you aren't then you guys are really similar and that's not a compliment.

Well it's fair to say we both seem to be able to spot an unstable fool when we see one, I'd put that in the plus column. :up:

Well it's fair to say we both seem to be able to spot an unstable fool when we see one, I'd put that in the plus column. :up:

you both think you are smarter than you are, you both do nothing but hurl childish insults and neither of you can engage in an intelligent football discussion b/c of bias. I'm pretty confident you are the same person.

You are both smarter than me, you both engage in intelligent football discussion that I simply don't understand. I'm pretty confident that everyone I know is laughing at me.

I can't argue with any of that.

Back
Top Bottom