Jets Handed A Free Playoff Spot | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Handed A Free Playoff Spot

Bengals are the worst team in the playoffs. Jests will get smacked by the Colts.

I wonder how the Bengals feel about handing that spot to the Jets now?

its freaking hilarious seeing all these jets fans running to finheaven after their victory. guys live it up , go enjoy your last victory of the season and get a life.

Bengals are the worst team in the playoffs. Jests will get smacked by the Colts.

I just popped open some champagne to celebrate the win. sounded like welkers knee going out!

Ravens 30
Gaytriots 17

If we play the Colts, I GUARANTEE we hang 30 points on them. Their defense is horse****. Its up to our Defense to slow Peyton down. I like our chances...

JETS 33 - COLTS 27

Despite the refs best efforts to keep the Bungles in the game, cincy really did not deserve to be on the same field as the Jets.

How about Mark Sanchez. When we needed him, the kid made all the throws. F*ck Edwards for dropping that easy TD pass, guy has cardboard hands

The final score wasn't truly indicative of the way the game was played, thankfully we still won by 10 but we easily could have won that game by alot more if not for the dropped TD and a few awful calls. Those missed FG's were justice as both were set up by atrocious PI/illegal contact calls.

Back
Top Bottom