Jets Handed A Free Playoff Spot | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Handed A Free Playoff Spot

To make you look more like a retard, the first game was played in Miami, the second in Giants Stadium.

I said you beat us at HOME jackass ... can't you read????? YOUR HOME MORON. I would say its shows how bad the Miami school system is, but I bet you're one of these idiots who roots for the Dolphins and doesn't even live in Florida.

I said you beat us at HOME jackass ... can't you read????? YOUR HOME MORON. I would say its shows how bad the Miami school system is, but I bet you're one of these idiots who roots for the Dolphins and doesn't even live in Florida.

BAN in 5, 4, 3, 2.....

23r7dyg-1.jpg

You guys are hilarious. If the Lfins didn't completely collapse down the stretch losing there last 3 games they'd be in over the Jets and you wouldn't have to make up lame excuses. All they needed was 1 win. The fins are as much to blame for the Jets getting in as the Colts and Bengals.

The Jets were right in the Colts game only down 5 when they pulled there starters. There's no way to say what would have happened. They also completely dominated the Bengals starters.

Vaark is an excuse maker.

This, i do remeber Henne driving down the times he did have the ball for touchdowns or at least points, Ginn just prevented them from scoring on offense lol.:thanks:
Let's not rewrite history. Henn didn't move the ball. The Dolphins managed one drive that day for 67 yards. Other than that drive, they were unable to move the ball all day against our defense. All other points came on returns.

Let's not rewrite history. Henn didn't move the ball. The Dolphins managed one drive that day for 67 yards. Other than that drive, they were unable to move the ball all day against our defense. All other points came on returns.

That one drive they fumbled, revis recovered it and they gave the ball back to Miami.

Hi jets fans, SURPRISE! you are back.
I hope you guys make it a little further so your draft pick suffers. It's too bad we screwed ourselves at the end. That coupled with two teams rolling over helped you guys actually believe you belong in the playoffs, and that's fine. The jets have no chance of going deep in the playoffs and Ryan had no idea what the hell was going on, and you guys are painfully aware of that i am sure. whiteshoewillie, keep those pictures i sent you will need them again next year. I see you guys are liking the wildcat more now, what a gimmick! (sarcasm)
I have a feeling the Bengals will play a little tougher ball game this coming week.

broom_magic-1.jpg

We swept you guys, took you out like trash........your QB sucks (please go check TD/INT ratio)

See you next year. Divisional bragging rights belong to the phins and you know it. Revis got burnt by Ginn and he basically broke an NFL right over your heads delivering us to yet another win over you this year.
2010 Phins 2-0 versus the Jets. Thank you and good night (bowing)

We swept you guys, took you out like trash........your QB sucks (please go check TD/INT ratio)

See you next year. Divisional bragging rights belong to the phins and you know it. Revis got burnt by Ginn and he basically broke an NFL right over your heads delivering us to yet another win over you this year.

Congrats you swept us and get to watch us play in the playoffs.

You have no bragging rights, we made it to the playoffs w/ a great chance to win a playoff game. You won 2 close games and against everyone else we went 9-5 while you went 5-9.

TD/INT ratio proves everything:rolleyes2:

I don't know why I respond sometimes.

I hate the Jets, but I think they have a pretty good shot at making some noise in the Playoffs. With their defense and running game, they'll be in pretty much every game. Their QB play is the only reason why they didn't get a much higher seed. If Sanchez comes close to reaching his potential, the Jets will be a dangerous team for a long time to come.

broom_magic-1.jpg

Wow you swept us, enjoy those two wins as you watch us stomp on the Bengals again.

How is this thread 14 pages long? It's pretty clear the jets got the ultimate cake walk to the playoffs and absolutely do NOT deserve to be there. Way to get fat on free wins.
What do Bills fans know of making the playoffs?

Probably because you have absolutely nothing better to do.:lol2:

If you only had a clue what I do for a living.:lol:

How is this thread 14 pages long? It's pretty clear the jets got the ultimate cake walk to the playoffs and absolutely do NOT deserve to be there. Way to get fat on free wins.

How did you guys hear about the playoffs?

Back
Top Bottom