Jets Last in East? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Last in East?

no he isnt innafective, but i would rather have a younger running back than an older, ESEPECIALLY AT THAT POSTITION!

Oh and im going to take one of those pics off right now ok guys?

I don't think the jets will finish last..2nd or 3rd maybe.. I don't put anything pass the Pats..their D is well coached..just like us..Their D will keep them in games..I really can't say how this division will end up..the pats taught me that last year..I was only worried about the Jets at the begining of the Year and the Pats ends up winning the Division..

I think...

Originally posted by PhinKev
While this is not major news, it is mildly amusing. The Palm Beach Post printed their Football previews today and picked the division as follows:

1. Dolphins
2. Patriots
3. Bills
4. Jets

They also picked the Dolphins to go out in the second round :cry:. The Rams over the Steelers in the Superbowl.

I don't suppose their picks are anymore meaningful than our own, but it was funny to see the Jets last. Personally, I think the Jets will be good and a challenge for us, but if they finished last, the screams from New York will probably be heard in Sunny South Florida. :cool:

... the Dolphins will win the EAST and the Jets will come in 2nd.

Dolphins 12-4
Jets 10-6
Pats 10-6
Bills 7-9

Oliver...

I think the first place team in the division will finish 10-6. That will probably be Miami. I think the worst team in the division will be 7-9 or maybe 6-10.

Final order:
Miami
Buffalo
New England
New York Jets

Obviously, if the first place team and the fourth place team are separated by only tree or four games there is a lot of room for events, injuries etc. to radically change the outcome of the season in the AFC east.

Back
Top Bottom