Jets looking to trade Bell | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets looking to trade Bell

67Stang

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I know...I know LOL. Jets are looking to trade Le'Veon Bell. Jordan Howard is not working out for us. Bell is a bit more expensive, but not by a lot. I wonder if we could trade player for player? I am no cap guru, just looking at total numbers this year. Neither player is happy or being utilized like they should. They are also hard to trade because of the cap hit. Maybe something can be done here?

I would think a trade like that to a div foe would be next to impossible although would make sense

I would think a trade like that to a div foe would be next to impossible although would make sense
Ya, was thinking the same thing.....then I remember Thurman Thomas being a Dolphin...and I realized anything is possible LOL

Please god no. Washed up and locker room cancer. We cant expect LeVeon Bell to be good, when the Jets recently signed Kalen Ballage to split carries with him. Not worth the money or the hassle, and I dont think the 2 teams would make a deal with each other.

No thanks. Jets are trying to load up on draft picks though. They got a ton for Jamal Adams...probably going to have a top 5 pick and now they want more. Looks like they're trying to take a page from the Chris Grier book of loading up on draft picks to rebuild.

Back
Top Bottom