Jets lose and Pats win | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets lose and Pats win

Phinz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Well it's always good to see the Jets lose (preseason or not) :D . However I thought the team that was gonna be the (according to all the media) big time superbowl contenders (philly) would have put up more of a fight to the patriots :mad: If I would have had my way (and if it were possible) the Jets, Pats, Philly would have all lost. :lol:

I didnt know the Jets got Jerricho Cotchery, he did well. Rohan Davey did good for the Pats too.

I know I kept thinking all we had to do was hurt Brady and it would be over for them. Granted it was 2nd, 3rd string but still, he can run and throw. That's just what I didn't want to see with the pats.

Pats pushed around the Eagles, but who cares. Brady played one quarter and looked sharp. Ditto for Dillon. This is a waste of time, lets fast forward to September. :)

even if NE wins the next 5 super bowls, my hatred for NY and buffalo will continue to outweigh that of NE...by far. just thought i'd throw that out there ;).

Take a look at the jets back up QB. The jets are cooked if Pennington goes down and Bubba here has to take over :roflmao:
clear.gif

Phinz said:
Well it's always good to see the Jets lose (preseason or not) :D . However I thought the team that was gonna be the (according to all the media) big time superbowl contenders (philly) would have put up more of a fight to the patriots :mad: If I would have had my way (and if it were possible) the Jets, Pats, Philly would have all lost. :lol:

Once again this is only pre-season. Wins and loses mean nothing. Both teams are just experimenting by playing rookies and 2nd and 3rd stringers. I really just watch these games to see how different players react to different situations. Pre-season means absolutely nothing.

The Pats D looked tough

ckparrothead said:
I didnt know the Jets got Jerricho Cotchery, he did well. Rohan Davey did good for the Pats too.
Who the heck are Kurpeikis and Dorsey? Jennings and Bryant?

SleepWithDaFish said:
Once again this is only pre-season. Wins and loses mean nothing. Both teams are just experimenting by playing rookies and 2nd and 3rd stringers. I really just watch these games to see how different players react to different situations. Pre-season means absolutely nothing.

Thanks for clearing up the fact that it is only preseason, I thought I put that in the original post.

go_fins said:
Take a look at the jets back up QB. The jets are cooked if Pennington goes down and Bubba here has to take over
3rd string actually, even though are #2 sucks too.

TroyStradford said:
Justin Kurpeikis LB 6'3" 254lbs 4.64/ 40 time 3rd year pro out of Penn State.
He was limited as a player on the Steelers due to injury Spent two years on the practice squad.

Quinn Dorsey ILB 6'4" 270lbs 4.56/40 time in Patriots camp. Undrafted FA 2004 out of Oregon Was expected to be a 1st rounder till blowing a knee out in 2002.
Rehab took longer than had hoped limited his play to only 4 games in 2003.
Drs said he didn't get all his strength back in the leg till after the draft Has been out standing in camp at this point. Powerfull inside pass rusher great cover skills very quick for a man his size.

Michael Jennings WR 6'0" 175lbs 4.40/40 time Track star out of Florida St. never played college ball great speed and leaping skills still developing his catching skills.

Ricky Bryant WR 6'0" 173lbs 4.5/40 speed Undrafted FA out of Hofstra.
Good all round posession recever Great leaping skills needs time to learn rout running skills.

Just a few of the undrafted players the Patriots seem to keep finding and developing in to good team players.

TroyStradford said:
if i were the fins, i'd worry more about cotchery.

Back
Top Bottom