Jets Making Excuses!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Making Excuses!!!!

eh....I'm certainly not a Jets fan, but how is a guy being diagnosed with a torn rotator cuff considered "making excuses"?

EightyTwenty said:
eh....I'm certainly not a Jets fan, but how is a guy being diagnosed with a torn rotator cuff considered "making excuses"?
Jesus it is called sarcasm. It is just convienent considering what happened with them. Just surprised it wasn't the kicker being diagnosed with a broken femor or something which he kicked with against the Steelers. Though I can't believe you defended the Jets on this board. That takes balls.:)

I have a turn labrum and bursitis in my right rotator cuff...it is not a lot of fun and I have been popping percocets and vicodin like crazy at times. You feel pain shooting down your arm, numbness in your shoulder, arm and hand, and I wake up feeling like hurling. I can't even lift a milk carton without pain. I may have to get arthroscopic surgery on it soon as physical therapy has not worked. I feel for Chad Pennington, but I hate the Jets-Jets-Jets as a team and their organization.

LtDan662002 said:
Jesus it is called sarcasm. It is just convienent considering what happened with them. Just surprised it wasn't the kicker being diagnosed with a broken femor or something which he kicked with against the Steelers. Though I can't believe you defended the Jets on this board. That takes balls.:)

Ok. :)

NYJetsPenny said:
8 Straight! remember that?

Oh yea, and how was that 41-14 beating on national tv? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
whats your playoff record agaist us? that was on national tv too. does 14-0 ring a bell! :tongue:

NYJetsPenny said:
Ha, talk about living in the past. Is that how far back you guys have to go? 23 years.
Who owns the overall series winning record? I believe that would be us... also we are the ones who embarrased the champs on national TV this year, we didnt get embarrased like you guys.

AJFins87 said:
Who owns the overall series winning record? I believe that would be us.

Boy you look really silly now. The JETS own the overall series record but thanks for asking.

nyjunc said:
Boy you look really silly now. The JETS own the overall series record but thanks for asking.

Who cares? It's all about the Fake Spike baby!!!!:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom