JETS! Preseason Champions! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JETS! Preseason Champions!

PhinKev

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
After all the arguing we did during the preseason about how good some teams looked and how bad others did, we have seen once again how meaningless it all is. :sleep:

Jets were a Superbowl team based on the preseason and Jay was an interception machine. After they start playing for real, it is obvious that the Jets are bad, very bad and Jay is still a solid starter.

In fairness, we weren't the only ones who saw far too much in preseason football. Didn't Mort make the Jets a division winner based on the preseason. :confused:

Next year I'm just going to ignore it all and watch some of the interesting new comers. The rest is worthless.

Maybe we should be gracious and give the Jets the preseason championship trophy. They've earned it.

The Pre-Season Bowl - Jets Vs Redskins

And now look at the AFC and NFC pre-season champions, both sitting at a measly 1-2 after the REAL games began.

:lol:

Remember that retard from profootballtalk that said the Jets could start 9-1, they have more talent on defense than anyone else in the division, and will have a very potent offense? Where is he now? He was such a flaming reject......

Originally posted by Blitz
The Pre-Season Bowl - Jets Vs Redskins

And now look at the AFC and NFC pre-season champions, both sitting at a measly 1-2 after the REAL games began.

:lol:
I might add are both a pathetic 1-2 considering the way they both lost the 2 ;) :p

dolphan - that was a great catch --
as for presaeson champs damn skippy -- just remeber that miami is the september champs every years -- hopefully they have the talent to move past the november december fallout -- they looked really tight yesterday though...
ps i hate that dolphin song when they score - i had nightmares -- luckily hooters wings helped:)
great game --- must say the fans were pretty good to deal with - some dicks but youget that everywhere

No only to some were they ever considered good...

Originally posted by PhinKev
After all the arguing we did during the preseason about how good some teams looked and how bad others did, we have seen once again how meaningless it all is. :sleep:

Jets were a Superbowl team based on the preseason and Jay was an interception machine. After they start playing for real, it is obvious that the Jets are bad, very bad and Jay is still a solid starter.

In fairness, we weren't the only ones who saw far too much in preseason football. Didn't Mort make the Jets a division winner based on the preseason. :confused:

Next year I'm just going to ignore it all and watch some of the interesting new comers. The rest is worthless.

Maybe we should be gracious and give the Jets the preseason championship trophy. They've earned it.

The funny thing is that every year we go through this and every year we forget how misleading the whole preseason is. It is especially true for teams with veterans like us. They have nothing to prove in the preseason. The fact that the Jets seem to think they had to do well in the preseason tells you something more important than the outcome of the games.

Back
Top Bottom