Jets release OT Cedric Ogbuehi | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets release OT Cedric Ogbuehi

jimthefin

Club Member
Reaction score
The former first round pick has bounced around quite a bit since then, but he seems like the kinf of "decent depth" the Fins could use.

I can't say I have paid him much attention but he did start some games for the NYJ last year, playing almost 300 snaps with 3 penalties and just one sack allowed.

His PFF grade was pretty poor, 47.7 and he has not played regularly since 2017.

After typing all this I don't want him anymore.............................. :out:

The former first round pick has bounced around quite a bit since then, but he seems like the kinf of "decent depth" the Fins could use.

I can't say I have paid him much attention but he did start some games for the NYJ last year, playing almost 300 snaps with 3 penalties and just one sack allowed.

His PFF grade was pretty poor, 47.7 and he has not played regularly since 2017.

After typing all this I don't want him anymore.............................. :out:
Yeah man, just say no to drugs and this guy

If jets don’t want him, why would we want him?
Have to look at the big picture with Jets moves...It appears to some that if Aaron R wants somebody, they make it happen and there may be some releases to make room for these guys. There may be some unjust casualties of this so that player may be worth a look. That being said, I know nothing about Cedric.

Back
Top Bottom