jets sign chester mcglockton | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

jets sign chester mcglockton

nyrican

LONG SEASON DOLFANS
Reaction score
according to espn and newsday the jets sign Chester Mcglocton will be announced at 3:30 pm.

Is Chester McGlockton still any good?? I remeber he was good in the Raiders and faded away in the Broncos or Chiefs....seems to me like he should be getting old.

Now what does this guy have anything to do with the price of tea in China????:confused:

Anybody the Jets sign will stuff the run. Anyone we sign is overated and old. Don't you get it yet? Same song and dance, whether it's the Bills or Jets fans.

A guy that is out on the market on that long cannot be presumed to be an immediate great boost as you think he is.

Jets sign James Jett woohoooooooooooo. Jets have signed somebody with the same sounding name it must mean Superbowl.:rolleyes:

they waited to release McGlockton didnt they? HE does add depth to the JEts, being that they lost their pothead DE...the only good thing the jets have is their O-line....hte o-line makes pennington and martin....

And laverneus defected...

Originally posted by Predaphin34
Is Chester McGlockton still any good??

No. He's just older and fatter and he still jumps offsides everytime there's a hard count.

I understood he was pretty good last year and was a cap casualty. Still, he is up there in years. Isn't he 34 or something like that? The Jets found themselves in trouble whan Josh Evans got suspended and had to scramble. McGlocton is about the best they could have come up with given the time of year.

BTW James Jett signed with Buffalo, not the Jets, not that he's likely to be a factor.

age doesnt matter in some cases, look at Trace Armstrong in the past few years and Tim Bowens....our dolphin ironman....some guys (like trace) can rejuvenate with a relocation....im still not afraid of mcglockton, our line i believe will step it up and handle them....

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
age doesnt matter in some cases, look at Trace Armstrong in the past few years and Tim Bowens....our dolphin ironman....some guys (like trace) can rejuvenate with a relocation....im still not afraid of mcglockton, our line i believe will step it up and handle them....

Good point but wasn't trace out all last year ? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by eurycea

No. He's just older and fatter and he still jumps offsides everytime there's a hard count.

Thank you for proving us right :D

Back
Top Bottom