Jets sign Knight!!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets sign Knight!!!!!!!

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Jets | Knight Signed - from www.KFFL.com
Sun, 4 May 2003 10:40:57 -0700

The New York Jets have announced they have signed undrafted rookie free agent CB Kevin Knight (North Carolina). Terms of the deal were undisclosed.

Sorry guys had to do it to ya....that outta wake you up

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WHOLE YA BUMBA-ROSS MADASKUNT!! :yell:

Keel Haul Him!!. Lash him to the Sprit and Head her into the wind!!. Throw his arse overboard and troll for sharks, and other such things.!
Gadzooks, I'd better check my blood pressure and pulse.

Originally posted by RevRick
Keel Haul Him!!. Lash him to the Sprit and Head her into the wind!!. Throw his arse overboard and troll for sharks, and other such things.!

Or, they could just hang him from the yardarm, Rev, like they did with my cousin Philip on the U.S.S. Somers. Of course, Philip kinda had it coming.

Are you a naval history buff by any chance?

Originally posted by Phan4Ever

Or, they could just hang him from the yardarm, Rev, like they did with my cousin Philip on the U.S.S. Somers. Of course, Philip kinda had it coming.

Wow thats harsh...he mustve been a Jets fan :lol:

oh, come on guys :lol: that was pretty funny

:yell: Just don't do it again! ;)

Originally posted by WCoastFin
Jets | Knight Signed - from www.KFFL.com
Sun, 4 May 2003 10:40:57 -0700

The New York Jets have announced they have signed undrafted rookie free agent CB Kevin Knight (North Carolina). Terms of the deal were undisclosed.

Sorry guys had to do it to ya....that outta wake you up

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's not funny.

Oliver...

"Are you a naval history buff by any chance?"

Yeah, you might say that. I've been almost as avid a Dolphin fan as I am a Naval History nut. Includes playing some very detailed historical games - both on boards and on computers. My old steamin' buddy and I have been on fourteen ship museums and five ship tours of commissioned ships, including the Iowa back when she came into Port Everglades. Big beautiful ship Chantry designed there.

Originally posted by RevRick
Gadzooks, I'd better check my blood pressure and pulse.

(LMAO) Argh! I'll second that one matey!

PS: I spent 5 years on the Mobile Chernyoble. (USS Enterprise) you in the navy or just interested in it?

Back
Top Bottom