Jets turnaround | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets turnaround

finsruleurlife

Starter
Reaction score
No matter who the Jets pick up for a coach whether its Mangini or Tice, I believe the Jets will have a turnaround season. I live in NJ, so i watch all their games. If the Jets had any offense this year, there defense would have been rated # 1. They never let up in the frst half. But since their offense had so many 3 and outs, the defense was worn out by the end b/c they played 75% of the time. I think if the jets can avoid injuries, they may give us and the Pats some competition.

What do you think

Their Offense line is old, leaky, undertalented and expensive..thats a lot to fix, especially when they are cap strapped and old.

Huge questions at RB. Martin is a 3rd down back..thats it..Houston has shown spurts, but nothing consistent.

QB will be a mess till at least Midseason. They will bring in new guys till chad is back. All of them will need to re-learn.

TE- Jolley had one good game last season...one.

WR: Coles has turf toe, Mccariens is not the answer, Chrebet is done. Cotcherry is inconsistent.

Guys that must restructure or be cut:Fiedler, Mawae, Fabini, Kendall, Martin, Pennington(15 mil.)

DL- They need a big body, and dont have one. Pouha has shown nothing special. Abrahan will be traded, bradway is tired of him and cant afford him. The rest are overpaid and undertalented.

LB- Vilma is Excellent, Barton is OK, Hobson is alright.- Solid group.

DB- All are very young, but talented and have good prices. This group will only get better with time. Law is done, way to expensive.

K- They could have waited another round, Nugent needs to work on his Kick-offs...

P- Graham is excellent, resign him!

With a new coach its hard to say. If he lets henderson keep the D in tact then they will always be in a game. BUT they Need 3 offensive lineman, a RB, A Backup QB, WR. AND who knows if Dinger will be back next year. If the new coach fires Dinger and Henderson then we are talking back to Square one... No way they contend. Not with their holes, and an owner who wont pay for the staff.

finsruleurlife said:
No matter who the Jets pick up for a coach whether its Mangini or Tice, I believe the Jets will have a turnaround season. I live in NJ, so i watch all their games. If the Jets had any offense this year, there defense would have been rated # 1. They never let up in the frst half. But since their offense had so many 3 and outs, the defense was worn out by the end b/c they played 75% of the time. I think if the jets can avoid injuries, they may give us and the Pats some competition.

What do you think

The Jets will have a losing season because they insist on giving Pennington another chance, have a senior citizen as RB, have a declining offensive line and only one good WR. And their kicker is no great shakes either.

That and they're the Jets, and the Jets suck.

Back
Top Bottom