DOUBTFUL: LT Branden Albert (hamstring)

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens 37m37 minutes ago
#Dolphins Week 4 Injury Report:
QUESTIONABLE:
TE Jordan Cameron (groin)
RB Jonas Gray (calf)

PROBABLE:
DT Earl Mitchell (back)

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

Jets have not reported. If this was already posted, merge please.

Tough not to have B.Albert, but it is the right move.

Gues it didnt take into consideration this

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...phins-line-thinner-than-english-toilet-paper/

Branden Albert out, Dolphins line thinner than English toilet paper

Branden Albert admitted this week he was “very, very frustrated” with his injuries. Now imagine flying all the way to London to not play.
According to Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald, the Dolphins left tackle won’t play this week against the Jets, the second straight game he’s missed. That puts Jason Fox back in the starting lineup for another week, a tough task against a Jets defensive line which is a load to block in the best of circumstances. After Albert rehabbed last year’s knee injury, he’s been dealing with a hamstring problem that had him limited in practice the last two weeks. With their bye week coming up after the game against the Jets, it makes sense for the Dolphins to give him some time to recover.

I suppose if the Dolphins pull out this game one could be optimistic in that it would give them two weeks to recover and hopefully return to full strength with Albert and both TEs healthy, Wake some time to possibly recover from whatever he's dealing with. Jason Fox is getting beat like a drum and I don't care what Philbin's opinion is on it.

However, unfortunately with the same coaching staff I wouldn't have any confidence it would make much of a difference.

Back
Top Bottom