Jets VS. Dolphins next week | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets VS. Dolphins next week

This Offense will eventually get it together.....it would not surporise me if this happened this Sunday. I would tread lightly if I were a Jets fan, even as bad as the phins look right now. Wouldnt it just ruin your day if these bozos on offense suddenly began to play like a real team? Couldnt come at a better time...I KNOW our defense can hold hermans crew....I just dont see any way that this joke of an offense can survive the way they are playing....but this could be the week of the turnaround...
We are in the best possible scenario...we are EXPECTED to lose...and the Jets are EXPECTED to win. This has upset written all over it. :cooldude:

I hope to god this O can come together by Sunday. Honestly, I don't think so, but for all us fin fans here in NY, please let it happen. God forbid we lose to the jets and go 0-4

massi20 said:
I hope to god this O can come together by Sunday. Honestly, I don't think so, but for all us fin fans here in NY, please let it happen. God forbid we lose to the jets and go 0-4
Sunday will be your day of rest! Your soul belongs to god, but you A$$ belongs ot the Jets on Sunday!

BleedinGreenNC said:
Sunday will be your day of rest! Your soul belongs to god, but you A$$ belongs ot the Jets on Sunday!
LOL....Smack talking are we? Only reason you can is because you have a cane on your roster. We should have taken him.....grrrrrrrr

You better hope you win...else you will never live it down.

We are in the best possible scenario...we are EXPECTED to lose...and the Jets are EXPECTED to win. This has upset written all over it. :cooldude:[/QUOTE]

Been there for alot of years, it doesn't help, you aren't fooling anybody

Dbergan said:
LOL....Smack talking are we? Only reason you can is because you have a cane on your roster. We should have taken him.....grrrrrrrr
You better hope you win...else you will never live it down.

And boy do we love Vilma.

BZ

Section126 said:
Just to respond to all the Jet Fans: We may be alot of things.....But you all still root for the Jets...and with that fact...you lose every football arguement for the rest of your lives....Deal with it...
Gotta love the stubborness of Section126, he's a die hard fan!

LETS GO PHINZ!

Jets dun stand a chance. :D

BLIND OPTIMIST IS STILL WITHIN ME!

LETS GET A WIN.

Section126 said:
Lets make sure I understand you correctly. Unless you are posting a Rah Rah post for the Blowfish you are spamming??? What a tool :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom