Jets VS. Dolphins next week | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets VS. Dolphins next week

go-jets-2004

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I realize your team is struggling right now, but honestly I don't feel bad for you guys. I feel bad that you have had SO many injuries. I am sorry you had your star player screw you over. I am not sorry you guys are stuggling though. I wish you the best of luck to not have anymore injuries the rest of the season. This season simply can't get better for the Dolphins unless the O line plays better. Which I am sure most of you can agree with. I am not rubbing it in, but I don't see how they could edge the Jets. I see 23-10 Jets.

go-jets-2004 said:
I realize your team is struggling right now, but honestly I don't feel bad for you guys. I feel bad that you have had SO many injuries. I am sorry you had your star player screw you over. I am not sorry you guys are stuggling though. I wish you the best of luck to not have anymore injuries the rest of the season. This season simply can't get better for the Dolphins unless the O line plays better. Which I am sure most of you can agree with. I am not rubbing it in, but I don't see how they could edge the Jets. I see 23-10 Jets.

You sound fair and probably right. Thanks for the good luck wish, but it won't help. Our offensive line is atrocious. Not QB not even Marino or Montana would save this team. And it's too bad, I think our defense is very good.

dude its a message board...I can state my opinion whenever I want...and clearly I am a jets fan...hence the name go-jets-2004

go-jets-2004 said:
dude its a message board...I can state my opinion whenever I want...and clearly I am a jets fan...hence the name go-jets-2004
wellcome to the board you better hope your jets can beat the phins because we really SUCK :shakeno:

The only chance I see here is if the Jets look past the Dolphins. Even with the worst teams in the NFL, you can't do that. Ask Atlanta about how they feel about their 6-3 win over the Cards...

go-jets-2004 said:
Thanks for giving us 10 points! I don't see us scoring 3.

I hope the Phins can at least NOT stink it up against a conference rival....but they are going backward. We need to let Wanny go right now...........

go-jets-2004 said:
Hey, Jet Boy, go fuc* yourself and your patronizing BS! You idiots beat us 8 straight times with piece of crap teams - paybacks are hell!:evil:

Jets 30, Dolphins 6

Leonard Henry 21 rushing attempts, 19 yards.

AJ Feeley 5/22 4 INTS 67 YDS

Back
Top Bottom