Jets VS. Dolphins next week | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets VS. Dolphins next week

Thank you for the warm welcome, but you guys don't need to hate on your team so much. EVERY single team goes through bad times. So yeah it sucks and all, but you just have to wipe the tears and blood off and keep on grinding. I am so suprised how good the Dolphins D is this year. Quite dominant. If only they had a oline. They would be solid. But you already know that. I would wish you luck but honestly all the people who do that are just a bunch of *** kissers. I respect you guys...but I ain't going to wish you luck. How about I wish you an injury free year. Once again...we will not win 55-0

Buddy said:
Hey, Jet Boy, go fuc* yourself and your patronizing BS! You idiots beat us 8 straight times with piece of crap teams - paybacks are hell!:evil:

Dude calm yourself. I have not said a single rude word. I did not deserve that and I don't think it shows a good example of the fans on this website. So YOU go **** yourself. :shakeno:

Buddy said:
Hey, Jet Boy, go fuc* yourself and your patronizing BS! You idiots beat us 8 straight times with piece of crap teams - paybacks are hell!:evil:
With that attitude i bet you are your only buddy.

The Dolphins are going to get clobbered. I don't think the Jets will score more than 21 points but the Fins won't even score half that.

canadainfin-fan said:
or we could let the hurricanes play for the phins :D
The Canes, Noles, Gators, Sooners, and Trojans would all kick the Dolphins *** right now! I hate to say it but it is painfully true!

I think the Jets will probably win that matchup. The Dolphins are so much like the Bills at this point it's eerie. All defense and no offence. I don't follow you closely enough to know but like the Bills it's more than one thing; the line can't get it done and the QB is ineffective. The injury to Boston and the defection of Ricky Williams has left you talent poor at the critical positions of WR and RB. I know none of this surprises you in the least. Buffalo shares with you the traits of an ineffective QB (though at this point I think Bledsoe's looking a little better than Feeley (I'll take sacks over interceptions) and a weak offensive line. Until Lee Evans has time to develop, Buffalo is no powerhouse at WR. I think we have more at RB than you, but until they show it on the field it's tough to argue the point. For both of us it's looking like it's going to be a long season. Buffalo probably goes to 0-3 next week playing the Patriots.

go-jets-2004 said:
I realize your team is struggling right now, but honestly I don't feel bad for you guys. I feel bad that you have had SO many injuries. I am sorry you had your star player screw you over. I am not sorry you guys are stuggling though. I wish you the best of luck to not have anymore injuries the rest of the season. This season simply can't get better for the Dolphins unless the O line plays better. Which I am sure most of you can agree with. I am not rubbing it in, but I don't see how they could edge the Jets. I see 23-10 Jets.

you had it backwards... .this season can't get better for the dolphins... it can get worse. and who the heck do you think is going to score those ten points for us?????

TypeO13NY said:
With that attitude i bet you are your only buddy.
I am sorry for being such an *** but I just watched my team get smoked by another horrible team. I'll be nice and cordial tomorrow. Tonight, I am Pissed! I apologize if I hurt anyone's feelings. :boohoo:

texasPHINSfan said:
you had it backwards... .this season can't get better for the dolphins... it can get worse. and who the heck do you think is going to score those ten points for us?????

Our Defense is still not that good. I give you guys a passing TD. If our Defensive coordinator brings the blitz like he says he wants too we might beable to keep you out of the endzone.

Buddy said:
I am sorry for being such an *** but I just watched my team get smoked by another horrible team. I'll be nice and cordial tomorrow. Tonight, I am Pissed! I apologize if I hurt anyone's feelings. :boohoo:

Thank you for the apology. You are excused due to the loss. Don't worry I have been there.

go-jets-2004 said:
Thank you for the apology. You are excused due to the loss. Don't worry I have been there.
No problem. I guess that this is the pain that you have to endure for a top pick. I am sure that Wanny will screw that up too, if given the chance!

go-jets-2004 said:
Our Defense is still not that good. I give you guys a passing TD. If our Defensive coordinator brings the blitz like he says he wants too we might beable to keep you out of the endzone.
your defense can be non-existent.... our O will still find a way to self-destruct. (i.e. fumble, throw an INT, etc...)

so i repeat.... who do you think will score????

Back
Top Bottom