Jets VS. Dolphins next week | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets VS. Dolphins next week

The Dolphins cant beat the Jets (sorry, but it's true), only the Jets can beat the Jets in this upcoming game.

We'll see what happens

Icer said:
The Dolphins cant beat the Jets (sorry, but it's true), only the Jets can beat the Jets in this upcoming game.
We'll see what happens

Hate to break it to you..but your team sucks too.

Section126 said:
Hate to break it to you..but your team sucks too.
Yeah 2-0
versus
0-3

Beat a team that you lost too as well.

The Jets suck? Haha ok

You should lay off Ricky's weed for awhile

Icer said:

We'll see what happens
Did you figure that out on your own? A win by less then 20 against us, I wouldn't consider a win for your team. Our team sucks.

But if Fiedler is our starter, we might give you guys a halfway decent game.

I hate the Jets more than anybody on the planet. When I have children, one of the first things they will learn how to say -boys or girls- is "Jets Suck". My children will be under no circumstances permitted at any time in their lives to be NY Jets fans. NO ONE hates those ugly green bastards more than me. That said: Jets 24, Dolphins 3. That's how bad we are. That's how sad it is right now for Dolphin fans.

Icer said:
Yeah 2-0
versus
0-3
Beat a team that you lost too as well.
The Jets suck? Haha ok
You should lay off Ricky's weed for awhile

Hello??????? I have seen the Jits...They have sucked since Parcels left.....and the last time I checked...they still suck.

go-jets-2004 said:
I realize your team is struggling right now, but honestly I don't feel bad for you guys. I feel bad that you have had SO many injuries. I am sorry you had your star player screw you over. I am not sorry you guys are stuggling though. I wish you the best of luck to not have anymore injuries the rest of the season. This season simply can't get better for the Dolphins unless the O line plays better. Which I am sure most of you can agree with. I am not rubbing it in, but I don't see how they could edge the Jets. I see 23-10 Jets.

10 points? Are you insane? That's generous... How is this team going to get into the endzone??? Oh wait...I got it.... We'll have our first kickoff return for a TD since 1989...yeah that's it....

Section126 said:
Hello??????? I have seen the Jits...They have sucked since Parcels left.....and the last time I checked...they still suck.
That's why they made the playoffs 2 times since he left right, 2/4 is not bad.

Hey, that's the same as you guys did.

And they dont suck fool, if anybody sucks it's a team that hasn't won a game this year. And they aren't called the Jets.

Whatever keep bashing, so you can eat crow later

A Jet fan here (Not quite there yet, but close)

For one thing, I feel your pain. Well, we had it before - idiotic coaches, imbecilles in FO... everything. How many 1st round picks have we invested on busts? It's so many, I can't even count. Can you say Kotite? Etc etc. At least Jets didn't have to suffer from the star RB smoking crack, watching Kangaroos somewhere down there in Australia, or injury ravaging the whole talent position. (Or rather, Jets didn't have such talent to lose up till recently, when we lost Chad last year.)

That said, I still think Dolphins defense is formidable. Especially with Mawae injury (I don't know if he's going to play - if he does, how effective he could be.) strong dolphins D will be a test for Jet Offense. While I don't want to talk down on anybody, but Bengals or Chargers D don't strike fear in anybody's heart like Dolphins D does. It's going to be interesting to watch.

Dolphins Offense - I haven't had the chance to watch it. *It sucks to live in Korea when it comes to NFL* How bad is it? Is it in any way comparable to Bills Offense? (No protection + slow release + hardcase = TO or Sack.) If it is so, I would really hope Ellis and Abraham to have a field day on AJ :D But that's just my hope. With offense against a competetant D, Jets D will have to stand on its ground to expect any positive results.

Then, good luck to you guys. I hope you guys pull it together in time. (That's to keep 1) Wannstedt coaching and 2) draft picks low :D Just kidding.) I'd expect a good game between the two.

I don't think Jets can pull 30+ pts on Dolphins D - we may have to see. I expect some 27-17 Jets football. :)

Back
Top Bottom