Jets will Draft a QB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets will Draft a QB

RnR3423

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Jets | Team expected to setup workout for Cutler
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 20:57:32 -0800
The Star Tribune reports the New York Jets are expected to setup a private workout for Vanderbilt QB Jay Cutler.

Jets | Team setting up private workout with V. Young
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 20:55:57 -0800
The Star Tribune reports a person familiar with the New York Jets plans said the team has been in contact with Texas QB Vince Young's representatives to set up a private workout for Young with the Jets.

Jets | Team schedules private workout with Leinart
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 20:53:19 -0800
The Star Tribune reports agent Leigh Steinberg said Tuesday, March 7, the New York Jets have contacted him to set up a private workout for USC QB Matt Leinart sometime in April.

I dont think they are gonna take a QB now that they signed chad.

of course they'll have a private workout with those guys. doesn't mean they'll draft any of them. they're having workouts with the other big names, too.

Steinberg is Leinart's agent??? I thought I heard he signed with some Hollywood agent firm that represented mostly movie stars?

SpeedRush99 said:
Steinberg is Leinart's agent??? I thought I heard he signed with some Hollywood agent firm that represented mostly movie stars?
Umm, right. Nice try.

Anyways, I think Houston will stay with their #1 pick and draft Reggie Bush after all is said and done. Jets will probably end up with Jay Cutler.

The Jets might draft another QB because Chad Pennington has not been the same the last few years and he is always getting hurt. He is a Good QB, But he know lacks the arm to be great and the Jets should always think of a Franchise QB

Vertical Limit said:
Umm, right. Nice try.

Anyways, I think Houston will stay with their #1 pick and draft Reggie Bush after all is said and done. Jets will probably end up with Jay Cutler.

Nice try at what??? I'm serious. They were talking about it on ESPN, SC, Around the Horn, and PTI, shortly after the Rose Bowl. Not busting on him just saying.

SpeedRush99 said:
Nice try at what??? I'm serious. They were talking about it on ESPN, SC, Around the Horn, and PTI, shortly after the Rose Bowl. Not busting on him just saying.

I remember hearing something like that too. Does anyone have a link to find out for sure?

i saw steinberg on NFL Network talking about leinart, with eisen referring to him as his agent.

Back
Top Bottom