Jets will win the AFC East | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets will win the AFC East

pogues

Practice Squad
Reaction score
and Miami will most likely be out of the playoffs. Wannstedt's team continues to regress.

nice post :rolleyes:

miami wins at NE next week and takes the division(2 times in 3 years)...guess we'll see you around these forums sometime next year

No chance they win in NE unfortunately.....just don't have it....all us Miami fans need to admit it.

funny thing is, even if the Jets beat Green Bay next week, you cant win the division unless Miami loses. We can decide our own destiny, unlike you :D

Pogues will NOT be here after we beat the Pats. The Pack will beat the Jets.

FFIB..don't you have AFC seedings to do.....keep it simple...just put it down as another year the Dolphins don't win the SB....I know how hard it is to handle the facts because I'm a huge Mia fan who is sick of Mia fans who think all is well with this team.

They now have the best RB in NFL and probably won't make the playoffs..and if they do they'll be out in Rd 1.

Much like when they had the best QB in NFL and couldn't win the SB....I'm guessing you "real " fans are still happy with 9-7 years. Enjoy!

Originally posted by pogues
and Miami will most likely be out of the playoffs. Wannstedt's team continues to regress.
no way the jets win the afc east. if the dolphins and jets win, the dolphins will be 10-6 and the jets 9-7. if the pats and jets win, the pats will be 10-6 and the jets 9-7. so there is no way!

Pats and Jets win...both are 9-7 and Jets win the East

No Dolfan, before you call names maybe you should check the standings, Pats are now with their loss to the Jets 8-7, so IF they win next week and the Jets win, they will be tied with the JETS and JETS will win the East, so we better f*****g win

poques throws a "we" in there or a "our team" in a truly pathetic attempt to keep from getting flamed. clearly, your a jet fan, and a child...the least you can do is uncover the lame facade. give us a shout when your balls drop...in 10-15 years

Po-go-away,

Take this lame crap that you're spewing and run it on some your Jets site you friggin moron. If you're really a "Miami fan" then I really wish that you'd jump ship and ride the bandwagon that is the NY Jests, because I don't want to claim pride in the same team as an individual such as yourself.

First of all, the Jests have about as much chance of going into GB next week and winning that game as I do of sprouting wings and flying off this chair right now. Green Bay if fighting for HFA, and a first round bye and they're not going to let a team like the Jests take it to them in their own house.

Secondly, how is it that you figure that the 'Fins can't win in NE next week when the Jests just went in and did just that. If you'll recall, the 'Fins barely lost to the Vikings this weekend on the road- a team that's as good as any in the NFL right now despite their record- and barely lost to the Jests on the road. The Jests on the other hand, just handed NE their butts in their own house, so I see no reason that a Miami team with everything to lose, can't go into NE and do the exact same thing- Miami is clearly a more talented team.

Finally, I just want to say one more time that you sicken me. I, nor anyone else on these boards for that matter, want an individual such as yourself to pollute the threads that we enjoy reading. You're as much a Miami fan as I am from Mars; neither one is fact, so let's not kid ourselves or try to convince anyone to the contrary. Show yourself for what you really are, a bandwagoning, limp wristed, mush brained, never had an original thought in his life, Jets fan (no offense to other Jets fans who post here who actually have brains.) Go back to your mommy and tell her it's time for bed, nobody wants you here moron.

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
poques throws a "we" in there or a "our team" in a truly pathetic attempt to keep from getting flamed. clearly, your a jet fan, and a child...the least you can do is uncover the lame facade. give us a shout when your balls drop...in 10-15 years

He is always showing up on the dolfantalk board after loses. I doubt he is a Dolfan. Probably a Jets fan, a Bills fan or a DD poster.

Hey Expo..you genius..the Jets/GB game is at the Meadowlands..so get the facts straight. Also...I must have watched the wrong game in Minn as it seems you took something positive from it that points to the Dolphins winning in NE. Enlighten me so I can be so optimistic.

FFiB...I'm just waitinf for next weeks seedings so I can see us with a bye in the 1st rd.

Oh wait..that can't happen because we choked again. I know...change your bio..next year I'm sure will be the year.

Back
Top Bottom