Jets? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets?

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
Why did they trade for the #4 spot? You would think they would try to get #3, so they could fill the hole left by Coles. I just really need to figure out for my draft game if they moved up for Newsome, Kennedy, or Suggs. What do you guys think?

Well my best friend is a big time jets fan ,he says they are moving up for the db newsome ...He is positive ...lol for what thats worth... I heard in another site dewayne robinson?

everyone is trying to move up for Dewayne Robertson. so if the jets pick before the pats then they will get him. and vice versa.

it's newson, not newsome.. HUGE difference. and your friend is likely wrong. they are trying to either get robinson or johnson..

You know what could be even greater? It is a longshot but is possible. The Patriots want the Texans pick and if that happens, the Jets want the Lions pick. How great would it be to see the Jets and Patriots lose more picks, and the Patriots still wouldn't get their guy?

chambersownzyou: If you are going to correct people, why don't you at least do it right? Newman. Robertson. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom