Jhonson, Barber, Kelly not in pro bowl? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jhonson, Barber, Kelly not in pro bowl?

Biggunndunn

Practice Squad
Reaction score
WTF i dont understad why they didnt make it. It had to be the fans. I dont think fans should be able to vote for the pro bowl.

:monkey: Fans Voting

They didn't make it because they aren't the best at their position. Johnson has been great lately, but he hasn't done for the Bucs what Vick, Garcia, and Favre have done for their teams. You guys have a ton of guys there anyway.

Please...what has Farve and Vick done for their teams that Jhonson has not. Have you even seen their stats. Look into it a little more before you talk about it.

Well, I can't speak for the pother 2, but the reason why Johnson didn't make it in was that Voting starts too early. If the voting started last week then Brad Johnson would probably be a shoe-in, but he didn't come on strong untill later in the season, and by then it was too late.

Originally posted by Barbarian
Well, I can't speak for the pother 2, but the reason why Johnson didn't make it in was that Voting starts too early. If the voting started last week then Brad Johnson would probably be a shoe-in, but he didn't come on strong untill later in the season, and by then it was too late.

Well put dude :stupid:

Back
Top Bottom