Jim Bates Could be a Rival!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jim Bates Could be a Rival!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiMan7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Many people on here have been saying Bates is going to NEw England. This would be an absolute monstrasity if you ask me. Please tell me I'm seeing things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fire:

Edited by Mod: Please do not use misleading thread titles.

You are seeing things.It is more likely he will be going to the Packers as their new DC.

I just hope to god. That would be a real kick in the butt if Bates came back to haunt us for not getting him as coach. I am really happy with Saban, but lets just hope he goes to GB

MiamiMan7 said:
Many people on here have been saying Bates is going to NEw England. This would be an absolute monstrasity if you ask me. Please tell me I'm seeing things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fire:

GOOD !!! Maybe NEs D will start to tank some games in the 2nd half now !!
:lol:

:D

Lol thats a good post there......I just hope bates wouldn't turn them around and make them even better.

outtawack311 said:
Dude, you made this post title sound like breaking news. STOP THAT.

:shakeno:
yeah he got me too, I thought it was a done deal.

outtawack311 said:
Dude, you made this post title sound like breaking news. STOP THAT.
How is that breaking news? I said he is going to be a rival now. Quit tryin to start chit. Cuz that aint cool u nerd

you put the !!!! and the word now in the title, so it made it as if sportscenter or some1 just announced he signed with the Pats

I'm also sick of these %$#@* who keep making their post titles sound like official news. It's irritating and uncool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom