Jim Rome "Loves" the Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jim Rome "Loves" the Dolphins

listen harm........
keep on saying that he will get injured and all that ****..... we love it.... the more negativity towards us.... the more we win :)

ROFL!

... the last time I checked your Disney character has owned your sorry franchises butt. Dumboo? You need to call Fiedler DADDY, because your team is his personal b~tch!

Oliver...

Originally posted by harmonkoz
We will see come December Oliver. Long after Ricky has gotten injured and you are forced to rely on Dumbo's arm.

Originally posted by harmonkoz
When the Phins fold.... and they will.

They will jump off your bandwagon just as quick as they jumped on. ;)

I know thats what you are all thinking. but one thing your not counting on. a diverse offense, an excellent pass defense to beat all those pass happy teams like the buffalo chips. if we can beat new england and denver. say good night. were goin in!!!:p

Originally posted by Hellion
IMO Rome is a bandwagon jumper who try's WAY too hard to be hip and cool.

Loved it when Jim Evert(sp) biotch slapped him on his show for repeatedly calling him Chris Everet.:lol:

That was almost as great as seeing Heraldo Rivera getting his nose rearranged by a "Pro wrestler" (I use that term loosely!)
on his show. Seeing the QB turn Rome into a sniveling little baby on his show comes in at a close 2nd!

I agree that Rome is just jumping the Bandwagon. Nonetheless, It's nice to know someone is jumping on the Fins Bandwagon for once!:D

Back
Top Bottom