Jimmy Clausen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jimmy Clausen

DonShula84

Sporty Don
Reaction score
I know it's early to talk about him since he's only a junior, but from this article w/ his dad sounds like ND has a great shot at getting him :) The article was posted on another msg board so here's the link to the thread.

http://forums.espn.go.com/espn/thread?forumID=453&threadID=2905523&lastPostID=17576458

Mr. Clausen also admitted that playing for Weis is very attractive to Jimmy at this point.
“When Charlie got the job, what kid wouldn’t want to play for Charlie Weis with his contacts in the NFL, what he’s done with Tom Brady and different things like that,†he said. “When Charlie Weis comes out to Jimmy’s school at 8 o’clock the first day he can physically go to schools, that’s an impressive thing. That meant a lot to Jimmy. They have a good relationship. They talk all the time. It’s a relationship built on being straightforward. He’s a man of integrity, he’s straightforward, and you know very early in the recruiting process what you’re getting. He isn’t going to tell you something that he doesn’t honestly believe. I think Charlie’s approach is what we’re looking for because we don’t need to be recruited.

I'm so glad Urban Meyer turned us down, nothing against him, I think Weis is just a better fit. Also anyone have any video of this kid?

I saw a show on him a while back....can't remember what it was but he looked great. He was throwing every pass out there. Definitely the best Clausen yet....if that's saying much

DonShula84 said:
I'm so glad Urban Meyer turned us down, nothing against him, I think Weis is just a better fit. Also anyone have any video of this kid?

That makes two of us. I think it was a better fit for both schools.

b_hjelmeland123 said:
Casey and Rick both Qb's for Tennesee.

I think he meant it as he didn't know there was ANOTHER Clausen besides those two.

Back
Top Bottom