Jimmy Wilson looks like he added a little more muscle | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jimmy Wilson looks like he added a little more muscle

He definitely looks bigger, that was always my main gripe with him was how little he looked out there

he will be a starting fs in the future. does look bigger. looking foward to training camp

Dude looks like he gained 20lbs of muscle :lol:

He won't beat Clemons. He'll be a good sub when Chris or Reshad get tired.

Yea, he definitely put on 10-20lbs. Clemons shouldn't be too hard to beat...he's shown athleticism...but nothing else has really stood out.

He looks like a football player that took the offseason seriously. I am happy to see that he is in shape and ready to roll. With the bandage on his head, he looks like a head banger too.

Yea, he definitely put on 10-20lbs. Clemons shouldn't be too hard to beat...he's shown athleticism...but nothing else has really stood out.

Him being around the ball almost every play and being a great tackler stood out to me, before his injury of course.

I think he took a lot of flak on this board for not catching every int that went his way, but I would say being in position to even get an int is a positive.

With his 4.3 speed I don't see Wilson getting close to taking his spot anytime soon (barring injuries).

Him being around the ball almost every play and being a great tackler stood out to me, before his injury of course.

I think he took a lot of flak on this board for not catching every int that went his way, but I would say being in position to even get an int is a positive.

With his 4.3 speed I don't see Wilson getting close to taking his spot anytime soon (barring injuries).

Clemons I hope starts, but I doubt it.

I doubt we start two 4.5 guys back at safety together. Not enough speed. If that's our starters then we'll get burned over the top a lot...

IMO if Clemons is healthy he'll start.

40 times mean absolutely nothing in terms of playing football, especially to determine how fast a player is on the field

Very true and I agree 100% but we're talking about Jones and Wilson. Jones was beat a lot at FS (why they are moving him to SS to better fit his attributes) and Wilson was also burnt and out of place at CB often, if I remember correctly.

Now when it comes to Jimmy, I know that covering at Corner and Safety are completely different, but you still lose a lot of game speed and track speed when you compare Clemons to those 2.

If we're going to talk about game speed then you lose there with the Wilson over Clemons argument because Chris was all over the ball. He was behind the line, Down field and always closed quick. If you start Wilson over Chris then Vontae better shut his receiver down every play because we'll have trouble deep lol

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

His lowest time was a 4.45 his high was a 4.59

Looks like Jimmy Wilson bulked up to 200 pounds, on another note, it looks like John Jerry bulked up to about 360. He looks really out of shape.

how do you figure, wilson is a hitter and isnt affraid to make plays. clemons for some reason disappears when the ball is in the air.

Back
Top Bottom