JJ and CC cover the draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JJ and CC cover the draft

I'm excited about that!

I've been a big JJ fan since the Cowboys. It is also nice to see that Chambers is getting a little respect, as you stated Gaz. I'll be one who will watch from start to finish, if I can. Some decent commentary will help pass the time until we pick at #90.
:D :cool: :D

Re: I'm excited about that!

Originally posted by SWS84
I've been a big JJ fan since the Cowboys. It is also nice to see that Chambers is getting a little respect, as you stated Gaz. I'll be one who will watch from start to finish, if I can. Some decent commentary will help pass the time until we pick at #90.

JJ`s too arrogant and I`d like to slip that dog of his on jet fans barbecue grill when their down here tailgating before the game. :)
Can`t stand yappy dogs. :evil:

I didn't say nuthin about his dog Buttercup

I'm a Golden Retreiver or Black Lab dude myself :lol:
I agree JJ can be arogant at times and some of the things that happened while he was with the Phins pissed me off too. I still like him though. I also like Wanny and Shula. I think there is good and bad with anybody, even coaches:lol: and will have to agree to disagree on this one.

Re: I didn't say nuthin about his dog Buttercup

Originally posted by SWS84
I'm a Golden Retreiver or Black Lab dude myself :lol:
I agree JJ can be arogant at times and some of the things that happened while he was with the Phins pissed me off too. I still like him though. I also like Wanny and Shula. I think there is good and bad with anybody, even coaches:lol: and will have to agree to disagree on this one.

I guess there`s just a part of me that`s p/o`d at JJ for promising us a ring in 3 yrs. and not delivering. It`s one thing to be arrogant but if you don`t back up................

just teasn` about buttercup. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom