• LATE 1ST

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • EARLY 2ND

Votes: 24 38.1%
  • LATE 2ND

Votes: 32 50.8%

• Total voters
havanahec said:
3rd or 4th rounder is the earliest Arrington will go. You have to figure with the depth of R.B.s they will all fall.
What he said! ^^^

Plus JJ simply doesnt impress me. he ran against garbage teams (except USC) all year in the pac 10. He's probably a solid 4th maybe a late 3rd

CHRISCUBANQB726 said:
Ricky Willaims Is 5*10 Arrington Is 5*8
Eddie George is 6-3. Height means little Its about ability and thats where JJ lacks.

arrington is good but he can't carry any of the top 3's jocky straps. hell, gilbert brown could run for 1,000 yards in the pac 10, screw arrington's stats. he's a nice back, but imo won't be a go-to guy in the league.

sn9ke.eyes said:
quality of competition is going to be brought up.

He got 100 yards in every game including against USC, unlike Benson he showed up in big games.

And he averaged 1.4 yards more per carry than Benson, not 2.

He averaged 1 yard more per carry than Ronnie Brown.

sn9ke.eyes said:
quality of competition is going to be brought up.

Oh yeah and if Matt Leinart from the PAC-10 came out he would drop due to a lack of good competition.

CHRISCUBANQB726 said:
Hes A Beast Hes A Jamal Type Rb

Wa Round U Think Hes Going?

Arrinton Is Better Thna Cadillac
I love his skills, but is anyone in this draft reminds me of John Avery its Arrington...dont get me wrong, I would love to see him in our uniform carving up defenses like a ginsu knife, but at the same time, I want a "franchise" type, who could actually be the beast type that you think the 199 pound Arrington is.....

I love this kid!! He's gonna be special in this league.

Back
Top Bottom