JJ Johnson to play FB for Browns | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JJ Johnson to play FB for Browns

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Not like any of us really care, but former Dolpphins RB/Bencher J.J. Johnson is going to be tried at FULLBACK(fatback) for the Browns after weighing in at a whopp(er)ing 240 POUNDS!!! Just thought I would post this because it's kinda funny! link nfl.kffl.com

lol I remember him as being a small, not power, running back. Since when were speed players fullbacks? I think Butch Davis might be losing some brain cells, because trying this is just dumb.

SMALL???? JJ Johnson was NEVER small, and his 40 was about a 4.6, hardly a speed player, who is really the one losing the brain cells.

Any one remember JJ lining up at FB for us in certain situations??? I sure do, so it is not out of the ordinary.

He was always at least 6'1 220, so putting on 20lbs to play FB isn't hat much, i'm sure it was by design as well, cause JJ is a workout wonder.

Since the guy can't run the ball to save his life I'm sure Fullback will help his game some. Rather than him trying to hit holes (there won't be any in Clevland anyway) in the line, which he could never do, he will now be trying to make some. He can't carry the rock but who knows, maybe he can help Green out as a human shield.

BTW Ice, I'll concur with Bod in that JJ has always been considered a "big back." He's also pretty tall for a guy his size; perhaps that's one of the reasons he can never get leverage on anyone.

Completely and utterly a wrong statement. Our 4 FBs on the roster are Dyer 5'11 255, Konrad 6'3 255, Matt Kalapaski 6'1 227, and JR Suguturaga 6'3 234. JJJ is 6'1 240, and you say that isn't big enough for a FB?? You are joking right?

First he is a small speed player, then he's too small to play FB??? Do you honestly watch NFL Football?

Whatever he weighs, or position he plays, we just need to hope that he makes the team.
If he makes the opening day roster, we get a 7th rd draft pick.
If he's cut, we get nada.
GO JJJ
PS(JJJ Sucks) :lol

7th round draft pick!

lol I am pumped already at who we will pick with that pick. The only pick I care about in next year's draft right now is that first rounder which would be used on KEN DORSEY!

Back
Top Bottom