JJJ sat out practice wearing a neck brace & sling.

minus

Perennial All-Pro
Hammered
Joined
Mar 2, 2002
Messages
4,510
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Location
Miami
Does JJJ even has a chnce of making the roster?
 

grooves12

Seasoned Veteran
Joined
May 2, 2002
Messages
850
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by minus
Does JJJ even has a chnce of making the roster?

I hope so, because if he doesn't we don't get a draft pick for him. :) What is it supposed to be a 7th?? ... what a waste.
 

minus

Perennial All-Pro
Hammered
Joined
Mar 2, 2002
Messages
4,510
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Location
Miami
Originally posted by grooves12


I hope so, because if he doesn't we don't get a draft pick for him. :) What is it supposed to be a 7th?? ... what a waste.

Exactly we won't have our conditional 7th round pick....
 

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
21,944
Reaction score
581
Age
17
Location
Maryland
Which reminds me, how's Cade doing in SF..we also get a 7th round if he lasts until 5th or 6th game of the season..bad negotiations..we should just get a 7th rounder if he makes the team.
 

WharfRat

Taylor Club
Joined
May 26, 2002
Messages
17,876
Reaction score
2
Location
In a land far, far away
Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Which reminds me, how's Cade doing in SF..we also get a 7th round if he lasts until 5th or 6th game of the season..bad negotiations..we should just get a 7th rounder if he makes the team.


Cade didn't even play in the 9ers - Skins game in Japan... I hope that means they're not cutting him... I'd like to have something for him...
 
Top Bottom