JLC Says Flores is on the Hot Seat? Ok People We Need To Take A Stand | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JLC Says Flores is on the Hot Seat? Ok People We Need To Take A Stand

Fin-Loco

2024/2025 NFL Superbowl Champions!!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

Ok. I'm TRYING to keep my apex level of irritation to a PG level here, people. Jason La Confora is saying that Flores is on the hot seat. This is getting to be where we need to take a stand and fight back on the Twitter machine. I challenge all of you to sign up and berate him regarding this point on there in a professional but heated manner.

Here is what he wrote in his article. I'll post a link beneath but please don't click it as this is all for clicks for ad revenue. But the clickbait needs to stop:

"

Brian Flores​

If things go poorly in Miami – and a regression in 2020 shouldn't shock anyone – I believe Flores would actually win a power struggle if it comes to that. Whether or not Tua becomes a thing or not will have ramifications for those involved in selecting him. Constantly running out coaches and players who were just selected the previous year and put in critical positions is an unusual way of breeding chemistry and cohesion and creating that other played-out C-word (culture). There are a lot of rumblings around the industry about all not being well in Miami (which has pretty much been the norm for a few decades now), and people are already keeping a close eye down there."

Here is the link to the rubbish article: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...matchups-on-the-2021-regular-season-schedule/

1624979461549.png

Ok. I'm TRYING to keep my apex level of irritation to a PG level here, people. Jason La Confora is saying that Flores is on the hot seat. This is getting to be where we need to take a stand and fight back on the Twitter machine. I challenge all of you to sign up and berate him regarding this point on there in a professional but heated manner.

Here is what he wrote in his article. I'll post a link beneath but please don't click it as this is all for clicks for ad revenue. But the clickbait needs to stop:

"

Brian Flores​

If things go poorly in Miami – and a regression in 2020 shouldn't shock anyone – I believe Flores would actually win a power struggle if it comes to that. Whether or not Tua becomes a thing or not will have ramifications for those involved in selecting him. Constantly running out coaches and players who were just selected the previous year and put in critical positions is an unusual way of breeding chemistry and cohesion and creating that other played-out C-word (culture). There are a lot of rumblings around the industry about all not being well in Miami (which has pretty much been the norm for a few decades now), and people are already keeping a close eye down there."

Here is the link to the rubbish article: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...matchups-on-the-2021-regular-season-schedule/

View attachment 79824
I'm surprised you even give a $hit, TBH.

I know I don't......

Last edited:

"

Brian Flores​

View attachment 79824
What stand? Relex.
Why you care what they say?

"

Brian Flores​

View attachment 79824
Should be considered for post of the year.

He’s isn’t saying that Flores is in the hot seat, he is saying that he could be if we have a bad season. Flores has found a way to win in Miami which is why no one talks about the blunders much (constant coaching turnaround, flip flopping QBs, Minkah situation, stills situation and not to mention all the players cut or traded after one year but I think that’s more on Grier who knows) but if the wining doesn’t continue I can see all this stuff resurfaced. I do think that if we don’t make the playoffs in the next 2 years he’s gone along with Grier

Am I on the wrong website? I thought I was on a website full of Miami Dolphins fans. With comments like these, it's no wonder I rarely come across MD fans outside of SE Florida. Look how fickle you are. If this were an article about the Cowboys HC or the Bears HC or the Packers HC and their HC had done the job Flores did, there would be a riot. Instead you either don't care or are actually defending it. Find your passion people!

I will not standby while our good HC's name is impuned.
I haven't read the article, but have heard several (podcast) commentaries.

It seems the concensus is that it was a ridiculous premise, with no actual valid reasoning behind the suggestion.

He’s isn’t saying that Flores is in the hot seat, he is saying that he could be if we have a bad season. Flores has found a way to win in Miami which is why no one talks about the blunders much (constant coaching turnaround, flip flopping QBs, Minkah situation, stills situation and not to mention all the players cut or traded after one year but I think that’s more on Grier who knows) but if the wining doesn’t continue I can see all this stuff resurfaced. I do think that if we don’t make the playoffs in the next 2 years he’s gone along with Grier
Minkah situation? Stills situation? You mean malcontents who they got rid of and went on to win games they weren't supposed to? Or set the team up with a gazillion draft picks? That situation? I'll give you turnover..but Flores made lemonade out of lemons. He's got a few years short of not winning games to worry about his future.

They also cut players that didn't fit what they wanted whether the fans thought it was good or not. Some of those players got paid handsomely to be mercenaries. Of the reasons stated, Flores doesn't even have a lukewarm seat.

No offense but I wish people would stop posting these twitter bullshit statements on here. Nothing but fake news and has always been fake news. God i hate the term "fake news"

Back
Top Bottom