Jlc Says Gase In Danger Of Being Fired | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jlc Says Gase In Danger Of Being Fired

That team is super bowl caliber as long as the qb doesn’t screw it up and they know it.
They looked good against fins but haven't beat a winning team yet. Good individual talent but no synergy. Enough on vikings. I'm in on a change from tannenbaum and if its Paton, wolf, or another other qualified candidate I am good with it.

Kubiak learned from Shanahan, they run essentially the same offense. I'm a huge fan of the offense those two created and ran for years, and I think it still works. Run the ball, throw off of play action, and lots of boot looks. If you have a quarterback who throws well on the run, it's beautiful.

Again, I strongly felt in 2016 that he should have been the guy if we were going to roll with Ryan Tannehill, and I still think I was right. I think history has vindicated Shanahan on RG3 and Albert Haynesworth, but he's still radioactive.

You could run that o with Tannehill too. Be a good fit for it

You could run that o with Tannehill too. Be a good fit for it

He would be an excellent fit for it. That's why I've pretty much given up on this team under Steve Ross. He has bozos from New York advising him on everything and he's running the team like a bozo as a result.

Matt Higgins, lol

Why not just call up Ed O'Neill to run the football team? He played Al Bundy on Married with Children, and Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in one game. Seems legit.

If Ross had a background as a talent scout, I'd agree.

As he has none, he needs to stay the **** out of the scouts' way.

(I'm pretty sure it was "who is the next highest ranked QB on the board?" "maybe we should try to trade down and pick him since Tannehill missed the last season and six games and is coming off an ACL surgery.")

He wouldn't know Lamar Jackson from Jermaine Jackson.

Ross could hit in the draft at a clip the professional scouts are currently sitting at, and still get the same results. Whether its LaToya Jackson (Joni Martin) or Lamar Jackson.

Bet if Paton comes here he brings something from the Vikings scouting, gm, etc.

That team knows how to draft that’s for damn sure
If Miami drafts a rookie to replace tannehill who do you want it to be?

Jlc Says Gase In Danger Of Being Fired....

Wow

Take out the "In Danger of " and we would truly have something to be excited about.
It would be a great 1st step...

Next, Practice our Kicking skills with a nice size 11 boot of Tannebomb's tuckus...and being hit by the door on the way out......

Actually light years better than a playoff visit...and opening the door to hope again...

I can't believe Grier would be safe. He sucks too. They should all be gone but Ross never cleanse house.

Exaxty! Grier needs to go too! He has made some bad draft picks like Charles Harris. Hire a guy like Patton and let him hire a new GM and head coach.

Back
Top Bottom