Joe Brady to the Carolina Panthers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Brady to the Carolina Panthers

Give me a break flavor of the month, passing game coordinator for one year. Offensive assistant at New Orleans for two years. Ga at Penn State two years. Enlighten me what makes him even remotely at the level of Chan gailey.

I wonder how many Panthers fans are using the word "guru" right now.

He was already in the nfl before. Won’t be entirely new for him. Wish I had a gig like him at 30 years old lol

I am definitely not mad about missing out on a guy with this level of experience. This fascination with promoting guys just because they are young is beyond silly.

I'll take the young unproven guy vs the guy who hasn't had a decent offense in more than a decade.

I'll take the young unproven guy vs the guy who hasn't had a decent offense in more than a decade.

Well for one that's ignoring a much better choice in hiring a guy that has proven to be a good oc lately and has some experience as an oc or at least under a top oc.
I would take Gailey over this guy only because he has the networking and knowledge to fill out his offensive coaching staff.
Personally i want nothing to do with Gailey who hasn't been a top oc in two decades. neither of this guys is worth the hire and there were better people we should have pursued

I wonder how many Panthers fans are using the word "guru" right now.

Not sure why anybody would use that term he has not been an offensive coordinator at any level of football but its great publicity to hire a 30-year-old oc. I'm sure the guy is quite a smart coach but not some guru

prolly the same amount that would use it here if we hired him. The amount that’s saying didn’t want him anyway

That is very true. Fans have a tendency to like most moves esp under a new coach. They will justify and find a reason to give praise to almost any hire.
Already on the board we had elevated the assistant qb coach as some kind of qb guru that was being trained to be our oc and we hire a high school coach to help with defense and we gush about how Flores is leaving no rock unturned

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom