Joe Brady to the Carolina Panthers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Brady to the Carolina Panthers

I’m pretty disappointed truly. Hot new name sure, but LSU was humming. Would’ve been nice to know if he was even considered here

got his work cut out for him
Right, I’d rather come here. Talent at WR and TE looking up. Probably can get Tua. Just need to add some rb’s and we could have a potent offense

(With an offensive line that’s not absolute ****)

Give me a break flavor of the month, passing game coordinator for one year. Offensive assistant at New Orleans for two years. Ga at Penn State two years. Enlighten me what makes him even remotely at the level of Chan gailey.

Is Chan Gailey all world or something? what has he done because Im not thrilled about that hire at all. One of the reasons why a lot of people like to hire younger guys is because they seem to be more willing to adapt and be more innovated than a dinosaur like Gailey. all Joe Brady did was create one of the best passing attacks in FBS history. Joe Brady just seems to have more upside in the NFL than bringing an old guy out of retirement who we've seen what he has done in the NFL for years and it was just meh.

anyways I live in NC and I heard on the radio the idea that the Panthers may be willing to trade Cam Newton and some draft picks for Bengals #1 pick. If they swap 1st round picks bengals could still draft maybe Hebert or another QB to sit behind Newton.

Back
Top Bottom