Joe Burrow | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Burrow

mandal24

Genesis
Reaction score
Trade our 3 first round picks for this guy and be set at QB for the next 15 years (FIFTEEN YEARS!!). Burrow is just hitting his stride and will only get better.

Tua is too injury-prone and unfortunately, it's been proven time and time again that a QB who is injury prone in college will be injury-riddled in the NFL.

Shore up our OL in FA/draft. Add an edge rusher and DB help and look to 2021 to really make that push to take over the AFC.

Although in reality, wtf am I saying, no way Bengals trade out of this pick, no matter how much draft capital you throw at them.

Not happening, that’s Fantasy Talk, ride with Rosen, load up on Talent, move all over the upcoming Draft, add Talent in all Rounds, be smart and add Young hungry Players in Free Agency, and let’s roll into 2020 and see what happens.

Although in reality, wtf am I saying, no way Bengals trade out of this pick, no matter how much draft capital you throw at them.

You’re dreaming or smoking crack if you think the Bengals trade out of that spot after today. And NO to Jalen, he blows chunks

Burrow is great and it’s unfortunate we won’t get him but he’s not the end or be all. So many NFL good QBs are found in later rounds.

Lighting up Oklahoma should not be a reason you want the kid.

He's been doing this all year to way better teams than that overrated trash can program.

Im watching the game. Does Oklahoma just suck or something? I want to see Chase Young vs LSU

Hoping for an LSU vs. OSU championship. That’ll be more of a game than this shellacking.

Back
Top Bottom