Joe Flacco inteview | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Flacco inteview

CpuFan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Joe Flacco interview

Got this from a Bear website:

"Delaware quarterback Joe Flacco just walked through the convention center. He's a highly regarded prospect and a guy who is commanding plenty of media attention, but he still managed to walk through a few dozen reporters without anyone seeming to notice. I happened to be speaking with a scout who recognized Flacco and tipped me off. The scout thinks Flacco is getting overhyped to the point that he could have a hard time living up to expectations. But for now, Flacco can still slide under the radar in public."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Joe Flacco report from Mike Sando (Combine Interviews)

Quote:
I've been following Flacco's career since a top AFC scout told me how much he liked him last season...

He came across as borderline ****y during his interview this morning, but I don't think that's a huge problem for a quarterback. He said the biggest misconception about him is that he's not mobile. At 6-6, 236 pounds, he doesn't look like the type of kid who can make plays with his feet.

"I'm 4.6 or bust," he said in reference to his upcoming 40-yard dash.

A lot of teams have asked Flacco why he transferred from Pittsburgh. He didn't offer a long explanation.

"I didn't think I was going to get an opportunity to play at Pittsburgh," he said.

Flacco ran into some trouble taking snaps from center at the Senior Bowl, but he doesn't think it will be a problem. You can tell he's constantly asked about the challenge of coming from a smaller school.

"I'm sick of hearing myself talk about it," he said. "I don't think I have too much to prove at this point. We played pretty good competition. We made it to a national championship, but no one wants to talk about that."

Flacco was also asked why he was skipping the bench press.

"I'm a quarterback," he deadpanned. "I could only do it one time."

"I'm going to be happy no matter where I go," he said.

http://www.kffl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=224686

Back
Top Bottom