Joe Philbin Locker Room Post-Game Speech | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Philbin Locker Room Post-Game Speech

More importantly he's teaching those men how to be professionals.

Exactly. Come to work, do your work at a high level.

When players buy in, it can be a beautiful thing.

[video=youtube;ztVMib1T4T4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4[/video]

clear.gif

No fist pumping, and no wild yelling about eating plates of meatballs, just straight and to the point. Thank you Joe Philbin for bringing some dignity back to postgame victory speeches.
You forgot no "See ya on Wednesday", well this IS a bye week but yeah, he doesn't give days off unless necessary. This isn't kindergarten, you shouldn't be awarded days off after a win.

That's the kind of speach I wish I could give. I am not as composed
in the moment. I admire men that are. I have my own way of leading, and
I think I've done a decent job throughout my life. I'm composed when I'm
dealing with situations, but when I want to make that last "Cap it off"
speach, I can't really do it. I'm also really bad at verbally communicating
how I'm feeling if a ****ing meteor isn't hurtling twords earth or something.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa6vOp_8DtU

Pinning on my son's Infantry Blue Cord.

I had this speach planned. Rehearsed it for
literally weeks. All I could get out is "You know what
this flag means for me now." ... Barely.

Wy to go, COACH. COACH who lost his son in the offseason.....
COACH.

The men are reacting well to him.

I would too.

I'm sure we would all takes wins over a prep rally any day.

The only one who could have done it better was Don Shula,but were living in the present,the torch has finally been passed.....hopefully...those are big shoes to fill.

I can see Philbin as being a candidate for coach of the year if we continue to win. My only knock on him is that he doesnt get into it with the refs hard enough. There were a ton of bad calls today and both turnovers should have been ours. I would have liked to see Philbin scream in the ref's faces

I can see Philbin as being a candidate for coach of the year if we continue to win. My only knock on him is that he doesnt get into it with the refs hard enough. There were a ton of bad calls today and both turnovers should have been ours. I would have liked to see Philbin scream in the ref's faces

What would that have achieved? Except make Joe look like a prick. I like that we have a respectable coach.

Back
Top Bottom