Joe Rose on NFLN talking about Tua & Phins vs Pats | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Rose on NFLN talking about Tua & Phins vs Pats

One thing you can never say about the kid is he has an incredible work ethic.

I truly believe that'll get him through the struggles and he will become a fantastic qb.
I believe he will be a top 10 QB in 2021 and a top 5 QB by the end of 2022. He will also be the best QB in the AFC East for the next decade. I wouldn’t trade him for any QB except Mahomes.

We're gonna need to bring our A game to NE week one.

Why is Jay Fiedler interviewing Rose?
Hahahah I get it now, saw this interview earlier and thought 'wtf? Fiedler is in some podcast or YouTube show now?'

I love Andrew Siciliano. He was astounding at RedZone. Was so disappointed to learn he only did RedZone for DirecTV. DTV stopped the discounts and I finally cancelled after like 20 years (AT&T did not care one bit). Week 1 of RedZone through YouTube TV I was so disappointed it wasn't Siciliano.

Those ears though...hahha.

This whole Tua polemic in the media was entirely avoidable if the coaching ticket simply followed convention.

But that's not how Flores works. He doesn't care about that stuff. He activates players, he move players around and he ditches players - looking for the special sauce. He expects the ditched player to come back stronger and he doesn't mollycoddle the player publicly to assuage their egos and profiles. He voices his support for them and leaves it at that.

You can agree or disagree but i think it's refreshing to see QBs being treated on a level playing field with linemen and running backs and safeties.

I also think in Tua's case, the way he's been treated will bring out the best in him, though i don't think it's a route that will work for all egos.

Tua needs to remember the media storm the coaching ticket were happy to allow when they dropped a firing Fitzmagic for him, every bit as clearly as the media storm that he has faced when Flo switched back to Fitz to keep the playoffs alive. What's good for the goose...

Tua knows what's going on. I think the media and a lot of fans are stuck in the traditional narrative that idolizes the QB as a player completely apart. Ergo, if a QB is dropped after a small number of games in his rookie season it must mean he is terrible otherwise it would never have happened.

The coaches brought this on the team but i don't see any hint of them caring one bit about it. So long as it works, they'll be fine. I believe in Tua's specific case, it will pay off.

Andrew looks like a VW Bug going down the street backwards with the doors open. I swear, I've seen those bad boys wiggle when he gets particularly excited about a play

Seems like Tua basically been at the Dolphins facility all summer.

I love how Siciliano acts like it's the "narrative" that drives stupid questions the media asks about Tua. I still remember it was him who asked Waddle and Smith, who they preferred as QB. It makes me want to grab him by one of his ears and march his butt over to the corner for a long time out. Grrrrr... ;-)

Back
Top Bottom