Joe Rose on sports final says Sammy Knight.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Rose on sports final says Sammy Knight..

minus

Perennial All-Pro
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
will sign with the Dolphins ...

that all he said that he will sign witth the Fins in the next two days.

The reporter on Channel 6 (Local Floridians) said...

Knight is expected to sign within the next few days. Now I know we have heard this from KFFL etc. but this guy does sports for channel 6 so there has to be some truth to this...hopefully Mad Dog will say something about this as well on channel 10.

Are you sure he did not say next few days? If he indeed did say two days...then maybe he will sign on Tuesday...my birth-day! What a present huh?!

Originally posted by Dolphins2002
Are you sure he did not say next few days? If he indeed did say two days...then maybe he will sign on Tuesday...my birth-day! What a present huh?!

100% sure he said in the next 2 days.

HUGE DIFFERENCE..

He said..

EXPECTED to ;)

He WILL sign!! The sexy mutant with metal claws COMMANDS him too!! She's very persuasive.

Re: HUGE DIFFERENCE..

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
He said..

EXPECTED to ;)

I thought I heard he will sign with the Fins if he said expected than its a different story.Are you sure he said expected?

Well another bit of good news..more depth and maybe starter..either way to have arturo and knight is great starting and depth for this team..great move FO..

Re: Re: HUGE DIFFERENCE..

Originally posted by minus

I thought I heard he will sign with the Fins if he said expected than its a different story.Are you sure he said expected?

I taped it, I'll check it soon bro..

Back
Top Bottom