Joe Rose this morning says deal is basically done | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Rose this morning says deal is basically done

Agua

Fighting the media, one lie at a time
Reaction score
for Boston from his conversations at Davie yesterday.

He also said McIntosh probably won't be ready until October though there's a chance he could be ready for part of preseason. He said they'd put him on the PUP list and reactivate him.

My apologies to fairbanksb and DeDolfan if this information is correct.

Looks like crappy St. Clair is going to start at RT. :yell:

[Edited to include the following:] He said it's vet minimum with a lot of behavior restrictions / incentives and performance incentives in it that will allow him to make what he would have made with San Diego if he meets the incentives. If he screws up, he gets cut and we have no cap hit.

Originally posted by Agua
for Boston from his conversations at Davie yesterday.

He also said McIntosh probably won't be ready until October though there's a chance he could be ready for part of preseason. He said they'd put him on the PUP list and reactivate him.

My apologies to fairbanksb and DeDolfan if this information is correct.

Looks like crappy St. Clair is going to start at RT. :yell:

[Edited to include the following:] He said it's vet minimum with a lot of behavior restrictions / incentives and performance incentives in it that will allow him to make what he would have made with San Diego if he meets the incentives. If he screws up, he gets cut and we have no cap hit.

If we are able to get Boston with those conditions, that would be SWEEET. Even sweeter than I thought before.:cool:

Thanks Aqua.... considering how some of the tackles went for high tags , Miami positioned themselves well here.... McIntosh is a legitimate talent , one who could become better if he can get and stay relatively injury free. Miami has inked him at a serviceable , low end deal for the initial part of the contract and thus has protection and saved cap room.

St. Clair seems to be the whipping boy here , but I think he is at worst serviceable and will be interested to see how he fits in Miami. Again he does not count much for the cap and at some point I envision him as being a very versatile valuable back up .

A lot of lineman seem to develop later after 4/5 years and I don't think it should surprise us if he performs better than the doomed scenarios. However we will see..... but the point is he was not signed to be the "only" answer..... and Miami may still sign an RT that will be an ugrade.

By the way , that is not Aquaman , but Captain America right? :)

Good posts as always , thanks

That would make my day. I would be on the Boston bandwagon then. Little risk if that is deal, would be insane NOT to do the deal under those terms, the reward is astronomical and teh risk is practically zilch. Would stamp Ricks beginning as a success.

sounds like a nice deal to me. hopefully boston will earn all the money possible.

Are there any real RT draft candidates that might be available at our 20 spot? Someone that could compete for the starter job?

No apologies necessary. There are a lot of information and rumors to get through. I had read of the possibility that McIntosh may not be ready and was just voicing a concern.

Back
Top Bottom