John Abraham Expected To Report Soon | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

John Abraham Expected To Report Soon

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Jets | Abraham Expected to Report Soon
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 11:40:30 -0700

Updating an ongoing story, Bob Glauber, of Newsday.com, reports New York Jets DE John Abraham is expected to rejoin the team by Friday, Aug. 27, without a long-term deal. He is likely to sign his one-year, $6.7 million franchise tender, which would mark an end to his hold out.

Good news, but he is going to have to play healthy, smart and fierce to get any big money and long term contracts for next year.

He is also changing his number which is a bit odd.

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
Good news, but he is going to have to play healthy, smart and fierce to get any big money and long term contracts for next year.

He is also changing his number which is a bit odd.

BZ

Really? What number is he going to change to?

Atleast I don't have to watch him beat Jonas Jennings like a rented mule anymore.

BleedinGreenNC said:
I don't care if he comes back, he is selfish and not a team player.

Same thing could be said about the Jets then. They did the franchising, not Abraham. Abraham did exactly what the rule structure allows. Exactly what every other Franchise players does. They sit our until they get a long term contract or they sign a week or two before camp is over. Thats just how it works. Nothing "special" nothing "personall, just business and smart business at that.

finfanlover said:
Losing Jason Ferguson is a key loss, but Abraham is a great defensive end.

Not really, he had a very good year last year but that was in alrge part to playing besides Dewayne Robertson. I thought losing Ferg would hurt more off the field in the leadership role but Vilma has comfortably stepped into that role.

NJFinFury2004 said:
Shut up Moss
LMAO, whats up Trix.
clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom