John Clayton: Don't rule out Dolphins as a destination for Revis | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

John Clayton: Don't rule out Dolphins as a destination for Revis

IF we were to get Revis, we would have the best defense in the league. Misi and Jenkins are good enough to add 1 more LB to the defense that is stacked every where else. We could then draft the BPA that is a guard, TE or WR at 14 and fill in as needed with the rest of the draft. Of course TE is if we lose Clay.

Not happening. Sure we can fit him in now but in a couple of years we wouldn't even be able to sign our draft picks after Suh, Revis and Tannehill

Ozzy rules!!

That is not even remotely true.

Whether we have the money/interest in him or not it doesn't really matter......I don't think he would chose the Fins over the Pats or Jets

Whether we have the money/interest in him or not it doesn't really matter......I don't think he would chose the Fins over the Pats or Jets

Why not? Warm weather,no state tax....he's got his ring, now it's all about being back to the money. If miami offers equal to what they are offering, i don't know why he'd cross off miami.

I would love to sign Revis, but I doubt we can afford that contract.

I hope we sign Skrine and draft the CB from MSU.(unless we can move up and get Amari Cooper)

hey... like I tell my wifey: don't wake up Willie if you ain't planning on playing him... now, you were sayin?

Will the acquisition of Ndamukong Suh catch Darrelle Revis' attention as he considers his options? I think yes but not likely, not enough to sign with us.

I really wanted him last year and I think he might have made the difference in getting us to the playoffs. I would have preferred him over Suh if we had to choose one this year. But Suh + Wake with the threat of Jordan or Jenkins blitzing with Revis, Grimes and Jones in the secondary, well, we would be a dominating defense at the very least.

why couldn't we sign revis? cut starks and wallace, buffalo takes clay, ellerbe and wheeler already gone. fields gone.... we gotta kill it in the draft but i dont think revis wants to play here. besides reports are we have agreed to sign patrick robinson.... many saints fans happy to see him leave though

Revis can't possibly be worth 100 mill. Not at his age

That's a very tough question you're asking. Would we prefer a moderately above average TE plus a talented but underutilized and troubled WR, or 2 of the best 5 defensive players in football? I'm not sure....

Back
Top Bottom