John Clayton just ...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

John Clayton just ......

I found the KC coming through with a 2nd round pick within the hour very exciting news. We'll see how good he is......

DNY said:
Clayton just stated on ESPN radio that he is hearing that Edwards now may be the first pick, That there will be no draft day contract with Smith, the 9'ers and Smith a way too far apart.

nobody is going to trade with the 9ers. But they sure are creating enough smoke over there on the left coast. I think its funny how hard they are trying to be a player.....At the end of the day 49ers draft A Rodgers. Stop BSing us 9ers!!!!! :lol:

Clayton also stated that Nolan asked the SF writers who they thought he was going to draft. This guy just loves the spotlight, jeeeeez, feel sorry for their fans.

49ers will take Smith. They are too far apart on Rodgers. Smith is clearly the better player...everyone knows it. Rodgers will fall to Tampa Bay.

Is it just me or does Clayton always look like someone just shoved a football up his butt?

9ers front office is either really smart or really, really stupid. They are making the draft interesting Ill give them that. You have to be inept to not have a deal set by now with one of the picks if youre standing fast.

Seems they're making it interesting so that Nolan can get as much air time as he can.

I don't know who the hell the 9ers are going to pick, but I do know we are going to be okay with our pick. Whoever the 9ers pick, we will still have the opportunity to pick up a really good talent at the #2 spot.
Frankly, I am hoping we get Mike Williams or Braylon Edwards, but if we wind up with Ronnie Brown or Alex Smith I can live with that too.

LithoMan said:
Just because SD was successful last year, dont bank on it. Some GM's will make you eat that hostage. Thats a dangerous game to play, and in Nicks first draft, I dont think he wants to play that card and alienate the rest of the GM's. His first season is too important to see that happening.

One, I love the phrase "eat that hostage." Splendid! :D

Two, getting "stuck" with Alex Smith is not a bad thing at all.

If Edwards goes #1 Tampa and Cleveland will offer us the FARM to get our #2 pick and draft Smith!

Rick 1966 said:
I don't know who the hell the 9ers are going to pick, but I do know we are going to be okay with our pick. Whoever the 9ers pick, we will still have the opportunity to pick up a really good talent at the #2 spot.
Frankly, I am hoping we get Mike Williams or Braylon Edwards, but if we wind up with Ronnie Brown or Alex Smith I can live with that too.

I DONT WANT TO TRADE WITH NOBODY JUST THE SURTAIN TRADE WILL BE OK I WANT US TO PICK BYLAN EDWARDS HE IS THE BEST PICK IN THE DRAFT THAT IS WHY EVERYBODY WANTS TO TRADE UP NOT FOR A QB NOT FOR A RB BUT FOR BRYLAN EDWARDS WE CAN STILL GET A RB IN THE LATER ROUNDS BECAUSE IT IS PRETTY DEEP AND RICKY IS COMING BACK OR HE WOULD HAVE TRYED AND FIGHT THE MONEY HE OWES US AND HE WOULDNT HAVE AGREED TO PAY 4,200 AMONTH CHILD SUPPORT BELEAVE ME RICKY WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO COME BACK AND PLAY AND STAY OUT OF TROUBLE :evil:

Back
Top Bottom