John Gruden | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

John Gruden

SGT. DOLPHIN

Army Strong!
Reaction score
WTF is up with his scowl?????

Who is he trying to scare????

I don't know if it's me but is he trying too freakin' hard to project that "tough guy" image????

I can't stand this guy's demeanor on the field.

The fact still remains that even though he is a pretty good coach his "tough guy" image is a farse.

Who the hell is he trying to intimidate???

Man I hate this guy......and this guy hasn't done anything to piss me off, other than to walk up and down the sidelines trying to look tough.

personally, i would love to see a coach with his intensity on our sidelines one day(no, not jj either!)

he's not trying to intimidate anyone, he is 200% coach! his ass is in the game and that is the way he reacts, i totally respect his passion, and so do his players.

Gruden is awesome. I think Gruden has more important things on his mind than "trying to look tough". That's the way he's always been.

Dude, if you were down in Orlando and you heard and saw Gruden in action.......you'd know that he isn't faking anything. IMO, he tones it DOWN for games.

i really dig the mo fugga, he could be on our sidelines anytime as far as i'm concerned! there's nothing like an intense coach!

Well maybe I'm accustomed to a different type of toughness one that doesn't require the "chucky" face.....

And I'm probably accustomed to a different type of intensity, one that doesn't require the "chucky" face.....

I know he works hard and he means bussiness but his leadership style just doesn't appeal to me.....

In my line of work I know many with the "chucky" face and they are a bunch of punks......

But I might be wrong in comparing my line of work with his, even though there are many similarities between both.....

But don't get me wrong...Gruden is a damn good coach just reminds me of some people...

I like Gruden. He's not arrogant like Mike Martz, or Bill Belicheck(i don't know how to spell his name). He coaches, and shuts up. He doesn't hype things up, or act like he's somebody he's not.

I wasn't refering to arrogance(in the mold of MM and BB); he's a pretty confident guy and thats a good thing.

It's his facial expression, that "intense/intimidating" look....

........that just drives me nuts....

its almost like he's saying...."Look at me I'm bad, I'm mean, I don't play around, be afraid of me etc. etc. etc...."

The only thing that his scowl can mean is : "Don't cross me or I'll cut you" <--------and that would be true!!!

But all in all a solid coach....only thing is I want to punch him in his face when I see his punk ass scowl.....

Back
Top Bottom