John Parker Wilson >>>>>> Henne | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

John Parker Wilson >>>>>> Henne

Status
Not open for further replies.

WVDolphan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Chad Henne ****ing blows. He's a god damned joke. Any of you Henne fluffers who still want to talk about him giving us hope and saying we should rally around him should be banned from this point on.

John ****ing Parker ****ing Wilson is better than Henne. Henne is the absolute WORST!!!

And oh yea, Matty ICE *******!!!!!!!!!

This FO is a joke. For them to say Orton is barely better than what we already have shows how clueless they are. Henne is the absolute worst.

What we have is a HC(worst HC in the league btw) that had his job dangling out there while the owner went shopping for Harbaugh. The whole team knows it.

We have a QB who that HC benched last season. The whole team knows it.

How in the hell can the FO decide to roll with these guys going into this season? It baffling. How are the players supposed to believe when the owner dosent believe in the HC and the HC dosent believe in the QB and everyone knows it.

Im telling you this is a sinking ship. Its going to get real ugly unless this team wins games early. Were set up for a nightmare of a season. The players didnt get behind Henne last season after he was benched. I cant see how they are going to now if it starts badly. Were in for a long one. I dont know how some of you cant recognize it.

And lets not forget, Im not the guy who says were going to blow at the beginning of the season. If you recall, after the 1-15 season, I predicted a 10 win season and got laughed out of the place. I knew we had a weak schedule and Pennington was underrated and that most of our woes the previous year were because of the QB spot.

Last year, I predicted an 11 win season. So I normally predict the team to do well. Dont say Im doom and gloom every year because Im not. I can just see this disaster coming a mile away. I dont know how you homers cant. The recipe is all set. Its not put together and already in the over. ****ing disaster coming. We might have a shot at Luck after all.

And one more thing........... MATTY ICE *******!!!!!!!

Dude, calm down. We just haven't put enough talent around Henne for him to play well. I mean, who could succeed on a team with guys like Jake Long, Brandon Marshall, and Davone Bess? We just need to put All Pros at every other position on offense.

Well looks like Wilson and Henne are quite similar not sure who thats insulting lol

All pros at every position is meaningless without the ability for a qb to get the ball to them. Honestly, Henne really sucks and its time for some people to accept that. Our FO has put all their chips on him this season and thats just pathetic. Go phish but damn it aint lookin good.

Maybe a year ago, I'd defend him and say oh Fasano shoulda have caught that ball, fu haterz, but it happens too damn much. And yeah it's preseason, but he looks like the same robotic pseudo-quarterback we've had.

This must have been a dream come true for you WV, Chad Henne sucking, Matt Ryan doing well. You get to bash Henne while simultaneously praising Ryan in the same game thread.

Don't get me wrong I get that Henne looked horrible. I had to do shots of tequila while watching him play, but GET REAL its preseason and he is your starting QB support the team or root for the Falcons

I don't normally go crazy about pre-season games, but I know where you're coming from WV... I don't really wanna believe it'll go down that way, but gun to my head- I'm of the mind that another disaster could be upon us as well, for the reasons you stated very clearly. But here's the good news: IF this does turn out the way we think it will, we have a realistic shot at Luck, which makes the head coaching job look that much more attractive to potential candidates. I don't mean to be this pessimistic this early, but I'm a lifelong Fins fan (and I'm 32, which means I've witnessed jack **** in terms of post season success)... I have a keen sense for sniffing out disasters in the making, and I have the same feeling as you.

I cant wait for you to eat crow. I will serve it to you myself..

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

This dude has BPD. Someone call that doctor in Boston for him please. I think he craves the attention he gets on here.

when your qb doesnt have time to do anything bc the oline is getting blown up, what else do you expect? there is no pass pro and no running lanes. booohoooo

Why are you even on here? everything is always negative. Go be a Falcons fan.
Chad Henne ****ing blows. He's a god damned joke. Any of you Henne fluffers who still want to talk about him giving us hope and saying we should rally around him should be banned from this point on.

John ****ing Parker ****ing Wilson is better than Henne. Henne is the absolute WORST!!!

And oh yea, Matty ICE *******!!!!!!!!!

This FO is a joke. For them to say Orton is barely better than what we already have shows how clueless they are. Henne is the absolute worst.

What we have is a HC(worst HC in the league btw) that had his job dangling out there while the owner went shopping for Harbaugh. The whole team knows it.

We have a QB who that HC benched last season. The whole team knows it.

How in the hell can the FO decide to roll with these guys going into this season? It baffling. How are the players supposed to believe when the owner dosent believe in the HC and the HC dosent believe in the QB and everyone knows it.

Im telling you this is a sinking ship. Its going to get real ugly unless this team wins games early. Were set up for a nightmare of a season. The players didnt get behind Henne last season after he was benched. I cant see how they are going to now if it starts badly. Were in for a long one. I dont know how some of you cant recognize it.

And lets not forget, Im not the guy who says were going to blow at the beginning of the season. If you recall, after the 1-15 season, I predicted a 10 win season and got laughed out of the place. I knew we had a weak schedule and Pennington was underrated and that most of our woes the previous year were because of the QB spot.

Last year, I predicted an 11 win season. So I normally predict the team to do well. Dont say Im doom and gloom every year because Im not. I can just see this disaster coming a mile away. I dont know how you homers cant. The recipe is all set. Its not put together and already in the over. ****ing disaster coming. We might have a shot at Luck after all.

And one more thing........... MATTY ICE *******!!!!!!!

when your qb doesnt have time to do anything bc the oline is getting blown up, what else do you expect? there is no pass pro and no running lanes. booohoooo

The master of the oline shows his mastery of the oline once again!

are you done? do you feel better ? you should get some knee pads i bet you and matt can find something to do in the mean time.

god some people are idiots, if you hate henne so much DON'T WATCH! save yourself from bursting a blood vessel with all your bitching

go fellate matt ryan you tool

Translation:

"why me? what did I do to deserve this? Matt Ryan is a complete beast. yes i admit it".

"god why didn't we draft that guy? I hate Henne so bad he makes me want to bust a blood vessel, but I would never, ever admit it."

"matt ryan has all the tools. fml".

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom